Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Going for a walk...with my cock out...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122507 at 19,Mar,11 00:04
I'm going for a walk in my modified jeans...wonder if someone will notice...

Going for a walk

Going for a walk

Going for a walk

Similar topics: 1.Naked 24/7   2.Happy gaypride day   3.gay or not gay   4.Dares for when we go for a walk   5.What would you ladies do?  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 04,Sep,20 06:25 other posts of kebmo 
I walked around my neighbourhood naked once. Here's my blog story about it. /blogs/15565.html

By #613564 at 04,Sep,20 05:57
There are a few ponds, with walking paths, and at 2am, it is just quiet, and fine, if some couple, or maybe a single, liked skinny-dipping in the water, and maybe just walking the path, naked, loving the early morning air!

By #438395 at 14,Aug,20 18:58
I too go out with my cock out only at nights though haven’t got guts to do it during the day but will soon bet it is well erotic xx

By Apantyhoselovr at 13,Aug,20 07:31 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
once a cab picked me up took me to a store i bought pantyhose and in back seat put them on and had on a long tee, pretty sure he noticed when i got out, left package in seat also.

By wycowboy at 30,Jul,20 13:57 other posts of wycowboy 
It's amazing how a man can walk around with his cock out in a similar fashion and people either don't notice or don't care.

By #463848 at 30,Jul,20 12:24
Yes, I would notice and take it as an invitation to play with it.
I remember as a school boy, cycling to school and passing a man (about in his 50s) who was wearing a long raincoat that was not fastened. He had his flies well opened and a rather big cock hanging down for all to see.

I went back for a second look and he was still showing off as he walked down the road.

Adult Discussion Forum