Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

The Perfect Penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #140281 at 24,Mar,11 09:05
What size would the perfect penis be?

Similar topics: 1.WHAT IS YOUR PERFECT PENIS LENGTH?   2.You have the most AMAZING cock we have ever seen...   3.Member noname is gone :-(   4.Natalia has a PERFECT pair of boobs   5.The Perfect Penis?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sfax#17 at 26,Mar,24 21:16 other posts of Sfax#17 
For me, the perfect penis is Asian, no more than 6 inches. Circumsized and smooth. With a beautiful head. Big cocks are gross; they're very hard to suck. You literally can't get your mouth around them.

By nekekal at 26,Mar,24 18:03 other posts of nekekal 
I like to fuck, and I love getting my cock sucked, so perfect is a sort of compromise. I think that for great fucking a 6 inch cock would be wonderful, and about 6 inches around. But for getting it sucked probably about 5 1/2 around would be great. A good cock sucker could get a lot of it into her mouth and it would still fill the average cunt. Mine is circumcised and I like that so the perfect cock probably needs to be circumcised with a nice head.

By wankme at 25,Mar,24 20:56 other posts of wankme 
About 6.5 inches, circumcised. Slender, not skinny. Definitely shaven. Well shaped, nicely flared knob.
By Tempp at 26,Mar,24 03:20 other posts of Tempp 
About the same, but I like a man with a bush. Well proportioned for sure. But shaving the shaft is nice, I shave mine. I'd also like him to have substantial balls to play with while I suck.

By TonythetigeR at 10,Mar,24 10:07 other posts of TonythetigeR 

By cruz69696969 at 02,Mar,24 10:37 other posts of cruz69696969 
the perfect one is the one that does the job.

By #70814 at 02,Oct,11 19:08
8 inches ? [deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By notnow at 15,Aug,11 21:51 other posts of notnow 
7 x 6 here

By slipper at 15,Aug,11 00:53 other posts of slipper 
On others I like VERY small, uncut softies!!! ...and, there are some BEAUTS here!

By boc at 14,Aug,11 01:05 other posts of boc 
My girlfriend told me I had a "model" penis. I thought that was great, until I looked it up. It said:

"A smaller replica of the real thing."

By #150803 at 25,Jul,11 13:30
You have a great cock and I wish mine were bigger. My wife says my six inches bashes her cervix and is uncomfortable when I thrust into her. She also complains that I'm not thick enough and she doesn't get enough feeling when I'm in her cint. She won't let me near her arse. SO it's horses for courses I suppose.
By WristThick at 26,Jul,11 01:21 other posts of WristThick 
Sounds like the solution to your problem is her ass. I'm not kidding. Your girth is average and you're too long for her pussy, which wouldn't be a problem if you're up her ass. Highly recommended. Don't give up!

As for her pussy, it's true that her entire vagina would open up a LOT more if you had more girth. One thing you could try is a thick dildo first, before you two go at it. If you do it right, her cervix will get tucked away and you'll be able to give her powerful "cul-de-sac" orgasms with your length.

By #135959 at 25,Jul,11 10:28
It depends if sucking 6 inches or less don't mater on with for fucking 8 inches long at least 6 inches round

By WristThick at 25,Jul,11 06:08 other posts of WristThick 
8" in length by 6.5" in girth.

By #6568 at 24,Mar,11 09:09
For what?,.....personally I find the optimum size is 7 inches long and 7 inches around the base with an upwards curve to a medium sized head.....

Adult Discussion Forum