Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

penis enargement techniques?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #138368 at 03,Apr,11 14:01
any body know any good penis enlarging tips i hear jelqing works

Similar topics: 1.Depilation techniques.   2.Guys can you give advice on how to pleasure an uncut penis...   3.Share your wanking techniques   4.MASTURBATION TECHNIQUES. .   5.masturbation stories and techniques  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 03,Apr,11 14:43
A transplant from Mr. Ed is the only way!!
You cant add girth or inches without surgery.
All myths and untruths if anyone tells you
that they can increase size.
Ask any doctor.
By #6568 at 03,Apr,11 16:57
....Except that doctors don't know everything that they think they do.....

.........And, it's impossible to 'prove a negative' so how would you know that it's "all myths and untruths"... and that "you can't add girth or inches without surgery"...??

....So, without any wish to be rude or unkind, I have to frankly ask; how do YOU know that your statements are true?

.....It's very interesting that whenever this subject crops up on this site there are always people who are ready to jump in with categoric negative statements as if they actually KNOW something about this,....it's like they are desparate to share the dogma that no sort of enlargement or enhancement can possibly be based in any reality let alone work......I wonder why.

By #6568 at 03,Apr,11 14:05
You can't double the size or grow inches in a couple of weeks, however, you CAN improve it's size and function with determination and dedication,...that's the truth......

......Take a look at my blog/pix

Adult Discussion Forum