Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Cooking with cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #149980 at 04,Apr,11 07:01
Last week I cooked "lamb testickles with a sauce spermanaise" for my love. She liked it very much.I wonder if anyone has other good and creative recipes?

Similar topics: 1.cooking with cum   2.Cum recipes??   3.What makes you happy...   4.Cooking with cum?   5.Artists of SYD  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 17,Jan,13 18:45 other posts of bella! 
If anyone would be creative enough to cook with cum, my money is on the Rachel Ray of SYC, the 5'3" beauty.......version 2.0! Maybe she will see this thread and post a family favorite.
By #341776 at 18,Jan,13 15:02
Although the idea of cooking with cum gives me the heebie jeebies, I will submit a recipe since you , my sweet friend asked so nicely.

So here it is.

CUMBO

Ingredients

1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/4 cup and 2 teaspoons man made protein drippings aka cum

1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped celery
3/8 large onion, coarsely chopped
3/8 large green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
3/4 clove garlic, minced
6 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
4-3/4 cups water
2-1/2 cubes beef bouillon
1-1/4 teaspoons white sugar
salt to taste
2-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®), or to taste
1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning blend (such as Tony Chachere's®), or to taste
1-1/2 bay leaves
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
3/8 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
3/8 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
3/4 teaspoon gumbo file powder

2-1/2 teaspoons bacon drippings
3/4 (10 ounce) package frozen cut okra, thawed
2-1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
6 ounces lump crabmeat
1-1/4 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

Make a roux by whisking the flour and 1/4 and 2 teaspoons cup cum clots, and the bacon drippings together in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-low heat to form a smooth mixture. Cook the roux, whisking constantly, until it turns a rich mahogany brown color. This can take 20 to 30 minutes; watch heat carefully and whisk constantly or roux will burn. Remove from heat; continue whisking until mixture stops cooking.

Place the celery, onion, green bell pepper, and garlic into the work bowl of a food processor, and pulse until the vegetables are very finely chopped. Stir the vegetables into the roux, and mix in the sausage. Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium-low heat, and cook until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.

Bring the water and beef bouillon cubes to a boil in a large Dutch oven or soup pot. Stir until the bouillon cubes dissolve, and whisk the roux mixture into the boiling water. Reduce heat to a simmer, and mix in the sugar, salt, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, bay leaves, thyme, stewed tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Simmer the soup over low heat for 1 hour; mix in 3/4 teaspoons of file gumbo powder at the 45-minute mark.

Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings in a skillet, and cook the okra with vinegar over medium heat for 15 minutes; remove okra with slotted spoon, and stir into the simmering gumbo. Mix in crabmeat, shrimp, and Worcestershire sauce, and simmer until flavors have blended, 45 more minutes. Just before serving, stir in 2 more teaspoons of file gumbo powder.
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

Might be a a bit half assed on my part, so just google a recipe for "gumbo' that serves 8 people and adjust it from there.
By bella! at 18,Jan,13 16:32 other posts of bella! 
CUMBO! What did I tell you? Version2.0 is pure genius!

By stroker11 at 17,Jan,13 14:55 other posts of stroker11 
Favorite dessert is cum and amarretto in a dish with sliced banana......let marinate for half hour and top with cream and a cherry!

By stroker11 at 09,Jan,13 15:10 other posts of stroker11 
how about as a dip......dunk a banana in cum sauce and enjoy; kind of sweet and salty together......delicious!

Adult Discussion Forum