Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Deducted points for comments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #135540 at 06,Apr,11 18:28
I don't understand why guys punish someone for giving a positive comment on their sites. I have had points deducted just for thanking someone for visiting my site or making a nice comment about his penis. I was not saying anything mean or lustful. Sheeez.......... If straight guys don't want people to post a comment, why post here at SYD??? Help me understand, please. Thank you!

Similar topics: 1.POINTS SYSTEM   2.Points log   3.Points deducted to 0! Why?   4.WHY POINTS ARE BEING DEDUCTED SOMETIME WHEN YOU UPLOAD A PICTURE?   5.POINTS SYSTEM  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 07,Apr,11 04:21 other posts of slipper 
Just forget them and move on--not worth the bother... you can comment at my page anytime!

By #59855 at 07,Apr,11 00:26
From Matt's Wife: I would have to agree with data3000, I have seen some posts where straight guys complain that other guys leave comments and where gay man complain that women leave comments. It is all in the perspective

By #135540 at 06,Apr,11 21:56
They take away 5 points for deleted comments. One of my friends here accidently deleted my comments. Perhaps guys just don't want to keep them there and delete without realizing that it cost the sender points. ????? I normally just like to thank people for visiting my site. That is all. Thanks for the comments, guys!
By #34386 at 06,Apr,11 22:12
Wow can understand you being upset, but not let that restrain your way in the site, perhaps dont comment when in doubt of the member to avoid some of this I like to comment and be commented too so it sad that you have to watch out for that too man

By #34386 at 06,Apr,11 21:21
Dont know if its true but in others forums read that if someone delete a comment the person that write it have points deducted. Dont know for sure because I dont usually delete comments so if anyone can confirm about that maybe theres the problem. Also think if someone dont like comments in theirs pics better dont post it in first place or make them to friends only just a throught

Adult Discussion Forum