Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

animal

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11066 at 07,Jul,09 22:34
anyone ever had sex with an animal. i have been penetrated by my dog. and once had sex with a female horse.

Similar topics: 1.Anmials   2.The myth of the "straight cocksucker"   3.Should vegetarian's eat animal crackers?   4.Fuck ****   5.Koala fuckers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #472683 at 25,Apr,15 10:38
We REALLY need a vomiting emoticon. Yuck.
By Gntlmn at 25,Apr,15 15:47 other posts of Gntlmn 
No KIDDing!

By #332336 at 23,Jul,14 14:00
I used to fuck my mare when I was a teenager. Great piece of ass but I hated to have to pull out and walk around front to kiss her.
By #143536 at 23,Jul,14 17:02

By #466936 at 23,Jul,14 16:29
I fuck any males

By spermkiss at 01,Apr,10 16:31 other posts of spermkiss 
There is a fine old story about a lady who was out for the evening wearing a full length fur coat. She was approached by a fur protester who asked "Do you have any idea how many animals had to die so you could have that coat?" She retorted "Do you have any idea how many animals I had to sleep with to get this coat?"
By #42635 at 01,Apr,10 16:36
By spermkiss at 03,Apr,10 21:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Here's another animal story. A man was traveling on business and stopped for refreshment at a bar in a small town. All of the other patrons in the bar were regulars and they eyed him suspiciously. Because it was his job, the bartender made small talk with him, asking him what he did. The man replied "I'm a taxidermist." That was a word the bartender had never heard so he inquired what a taxidermist did. The man replied "I mount animals." A wave of relief came over the bartender and he announced to all of the other patrons "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"
By #24286 at 03,Apr,10 23:57
The English would be "I stuff animals", same punchline. Raised a chuckle anyway Mr S'kiss.
By spermkiss at 04,Apr,10 05:48 other posts of spermkiss 
And yet another animal story. A man who lived out in the country was showing a city friend around his acreage. They came upon a secluded grassy area under a tree and the country man said to his city friend "This place is really special to me because it's where I had my first sexual encounter." There was another grassy area just a few feet away and the country guy said "And this is where her mother stood." Aghast, the city man asked "Her mother! What did she say?" Replied the counrty man "Baaah."

By #40732 at 01,Apr,10 08:03
My one friends sister let us take pix of her and their dog, it was a big dog, with a good size cock, she just played around, one day she let him penetrate her, a he started huping , i bet it felt good,cause she left him to go on, while she was gigeling, i think she even came herself,the dog just started ,and she pulled him of, her pussy was a bit full of dogcum, otherwise i would have went up to the room with her,but it shit horny afterwards
By spermkiss at 01,Apr,10 16:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Is this and April Fool story? Actually I don't doubt it. I've seen videos of women being fucked by dogs.

By #4162 at 11,Jul,09 16:01
My girlfriends an animal, does that count?
By #6568 at 01,Apr,10 14:15

By #14182 at 09,Jul,09 11:03
Penetrated by a dog? Sex with a horse? Big deal. You haven't had real sex until you get it on with a lobster. Now that is hot!!
By pomper at 01,Apr,10 08:57 other posts of pomper 
Does a girl with crabs also count?

Adult Discussion Forum