Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Foursome question?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #125331 at 10,Apr,11 01:22
If you were having a foursome with your wife/girlfriend and another m/f couple, would you have the guts to try and suck the other guy? I have been in the situation twice before and, since it was dark, I was able to get a few licks in on his balls and shaft. I never got brave enough to try to blatantly put his cock in my mouth. I also like to lick the girl's clit while he is fucking her doggy-style. I like to see his balls right above my face and let them smack my forehead a few times. Wish I had the balls to just reach up, pull his cock out of her pussy and make him pound my throat!

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.Foursome, 2 Couples   3.Post here every time you have sex!!   4."Answer"   5.Question for gay or bisexual men.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 11,Apr,11 21:50
It's rather up to everyone engaged in sex in the room. If no one is opposed to witnessing or engaging in male homosexual acts, you're free to do what you want with the other male in the group. If not, you need to respect the sensitivities of the group.

Since you don't specifically say, I'm assuming that your SO is long term or your married. If I were in this dilemma I would first make sure that she doesn't mind if your Bi and is willing to actively participate in your male/male sexual acts. If she's OK with it, then you have no problem at home.

Similarly, you need to determine what is your relationship with the other couple. If it would be offensive to them and ruin your friendship, you need to determine which is more important to you; giving a blow job or keeping their friendship.

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself and have great sex. Even though we're often with partners that don't share a sexual interest with us; e.g., anal sex, homosexual acts, etc., it doesn't diminish the enjoyment of the overall sex.

Here's hoping this helps.

By #5532 at 11,Apr,11 06:54
You are there to have sex, so if it fits in your mouth, put it in your mouth. If your gal is like me, the turn-on will be incredible. Have him on his back with on of the gals on top reverse cowgirl, you can suck her clit and his balls with some cock licking for good measure
By spermkiss at 11,Apr,11 16:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! The four of you are there for sex and all sex is fair game. If you want to suck the other guy's dick, go for it.

By #152815 at 11,Apr,11 07:07
If two's company, and three's a crowd, what is a foursome?
By #86844 at 11,Apr,11 09:53
A delight?
By #149276 at 11,Apr,11 13:41
brilliant answer

By #149276 at 11,Apr,11 13:41
I agree with the last part of spermkiss comment. It might not turn out that way. I am courious about sucking but nothing else, I would't mind if a friend sucked on me.

By spermkiss at 10,Apr,11 04:20 other posts of spermkiss 
I don't know about foursomes, but I had several MMF three ways. I'm about 99.9 per cent gay but when I was in my early thirties I had an affair with a woman. She knew I was gay and was totally cool with it. (Most women are.) In any event it was with her that I had the three ways.

One guy was particularly memorable because he was very reluctant to be in bed with another man, even with a woman between us. Once we got going, however, he warmed up to the idea. He got comfortable with me touching him and sucking his dick. He even began playing with my dick.

After about an hour the lady excused herself and went out to the kitchen for a snack. As soon as she was out of the room he really went on a roll. He French kissed and sucked cock like a champ. Later he told me that since he had never been with a man before and since he might not get another opportunity he wanted to really find out what it was like while he had the chance.

So if you want to suck cock while in a foursome with another couple, go for it. Most women are turned on by man-on-man sex and most men like having their dicks sucked no matter who's sucking. I doubt it will shock anyone and even if it does, they'll get over it.

Adult Discussion Forum