Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Can a penis be too long

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139011 at 13,Apr,11 13:21
Can a penis be too long for a girl / woman to the point of being uncomfortable, I am only 6.5" so that does not bother me as I can insert mine to the hilt, but what about those of 9" or more. Intercourse is supposed to be an enjoyably experience for both parties. I just wobndered on others views.

Similar topics: 1.Is my penis to thin ?   2.Body to penis ratio !   3.MY PENIS   4.Embarrassed by younger ****   5.HOW LONG SHOULD A BLOWJOB LAST!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 23,Nov,21 15:35
Too long for what?

By #107983 at 14,Apr,11 20:54
I was once told by a neighbour of mine , she had some fun with a "big" guy,,,,apparently it looked like a babies arm!!!!! But she founD it too uncomfortable. He never had a regular girl friend because once they saw his dick they were scared off. Thank Gawd mines so little ,,,,,, girls dont run off , they stand there laughing instead
By Sir-Skittles at 22,Nov,21 20:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Bjuk is this yer old profile mate?

By #553818 at 22,Nov,21 20:31
I mostly do anal with other men (pussy is hubby only - most of the time) - after 9" it hits what I can only describe as "the bend" - I like taking big ones because it looks hot and enjoy the "challenge" but on a pour pleasure sense 8" is the magic number for anal.

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 05:35
I think so

By #463848 at 13,Nov,21 15:56
The thing about cock length for a woman; a long one can be inserted carefully and only as far as it is comfortable. It is easy enough for a male to have an orgasm when he is only a couple of inches inside. In fact I enjoy just going in that far and pulling out again.....doing that for a while certainly brings me off. It is the thick width that many women like to feel inside them.

By DeepThroatThis at 12,Nov,21 19:43 other posts of DeepThroatThis 
I've had a couple of smaller girls say..."don't hurt me" so i always respected that and never pounded them to hard

By #64328 at 12,Nov,21 19:13
I have bottomed out before with some girls. Only one actually liked it the other definitely did not

By nekekal at 12,Nov,21 18:55 other posts of nekekal 
Definately a cock can be too long. The average cunt is 4 to 6 inches long. At the bottom end is the cervix. Most women don't find it enjoyable to get it hit or pounded. Of course the other end of the cunt has several sets of lips that provide an additional inch or so of fuckable tube. In some cases, a bit chubby is good.

But I only ever found one woman that I could get my cock into all of the way. Balls deep. A lot of them ask "how big is that thing anyway?". Or said " I don't think it will fit into me" . No one got dressed and left the room, but very few would agree to come back and fuck me twice.

Almost all women that agreed to fuck would only do it if they were on top. They wanted to control the depth. Not a problem for me I liked woman on top.

No one who ever tried to suck it got much more than the head in their mouth, and mostly.just part of the head.

By TinyLittleGuy at 09,Nov,21 21:27 other posts of TinyLittleGuy 
i never had that problem being only 3 inches long when hard

By #6568 at 13,Apr,11 15:05
Even if you are 'average' length like me you still have to be careful with 'some' women in 'some' positions......

Adult Discussion Forum