Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do you close your eyes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #115773 at 25,Apr,11 16:30
.. when you're sucking cock?

I was giving head a couple of days ago and i realized that I keep my eyes closed when deepthroating but open when licking the tip/shaft/balls etc.

How about you guys and girls? eyes open or closed?

Similar topics: 1.Post your close-up anus pic here...   2."My Scrotum Shrinks Up, Close to my body"   3.faces   4.Straight guys who like being sucked   5.Suck my fucking cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 26,Apr,11 05:51 other posts of spermkiss 
When I begin I like to look up into his eyes so that I can see his expression as I suck his cock. I'll also often stroke my own cock during this phase. Later as he gets close to climax I usually close my eyes and leave my own cock alone so that I can devote my full attention to the mouth/dick connection to give him maximum pleasure and a satisfying orgasm.
By #34386 at 28,Apr,11 04:28
Its a shame I never have the chance to have the pleasure of a bj with someone who really enjoy it like you guys do, sound like must be a remarkable experience
By spermkiss at 28,Apr,11 05:35 other posts of spermkiss 
That really is too bad. Sucking cock is one of the finest experiences in the world, both for the cocksucker and for the suckee.

For the cocksucker the thrill of bringing another man to orgasmic climax and feeling his penis throb in your mouth as he ejaculates and tasting the warm creaminess of his sperm is like nothing else. The knowledge that you have given him sexual satisfaction is highly rewarding and fulfilling.

The suckee gets, of course, an orgasmic climax and every man in the world likes that. But he gets more than that. He gets an intimate bonding with another man that is like nothing else. The two men have shared sexual intimacy and have become as one. True male bonding.

Adult Discussion Forum