Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

ejaculate into your ownmouth?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #97315 at 26,Apr,11 15:19
If your cock was long enough would you regularly ejaculate into your mouth? I have quite a long back otherwise I might be able to manage it. You'd know what it is like for your partner and that's gotta be good.

Similar topics: 1.is what you like you ejaculate?   2.how many pulses of cum while u ejaculate?   3.Big shooters , reasons for ejaculate quantity? D   4.How long from the last time you ejaculate?   5.Saving ejaculate  

New Comment

Comments:
By smokieb69 at 12,Aug,11 13:52 other posts of smokieb69 
yes - I suck my dick and cum in my mouth. I particularly like my precum. sometimes lose the urge to take my whole load once I start cumming. check out my pics and vids

By Walker at 10,Aug,11 21:36 other posts of Walker 
I wish I could still suck my own cock. I use to suck my cock as a trick to get girls to suck me. I love cuming in my own mouth and have swapped cum with a girl while we tongue kissed. I also love to suck my cum out of a girl's cunt after we had sex.

By #34386 at 28,Apr,11 04:18
Dont know if all the time but at least try it 4 curious once

By #38932 at 28,Apr,11 04:11
I can't suck mine, but I used to be able to lick the tip of my dick, although it was a bit painful to stretch that far, and I shot my load in my mouth several times.

By #35446 at 27,Apr,11 00:59
if i could suck my cock i would do it all the time!!!!

By #102374 at 27,Apr,11 00:39
Hell yes, I wish I could suck my own dick. Save a lot of money. I lick my cum off my hand or what ever anyway. I luv it. Sometimes jack straight into my mouth, just wish I could reach it even if it was just the head.

By #144821 at 26,Apr,11 15:30
If I could I would. I'd rather squirt right into my mouth than into a cup and and then drinking it.

Adult Discussion Forum