Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I need some ideas

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #18527 at 26,Apr,11 20:45
I would like to add some new photos here but i'm running out of ideas for good pics. if anyone has anything they'd like me to specifically do i'd like to make that happen

Similar topics: 1.Need some new suggestions or ideas   2.NEW: Need ideas...   3.ideas   4.new ideas please   5.Ideas and opinions needed.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #34386 at 28,Apr,11 04:07
Great pics dude, but theres still plenty of things to do, the most simple, condom pics (with the types colors, empty, cum condom etc), water pics (in the shower theres really cool effects really easy), and of course cum pics (its difficult have two that are the same) and I dont see any of you. Of course just suggestion bro, be good Almost forgot butt pics (dont mean asshole pic or anything) mostly a body pic like you already have only lateral or back view, me neither are a fan of to much detail in that area but doing good its artistic just my throught, hope it help you

By #35446 at 27,Apr,11 01:02
you could try taking pictures with you squatting, and squatting with one leg extended, you would look soo hot with your cock just hanging there

Adult Discussion Forum