Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Do straight guys sometimes fantasize about a same sex experience

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sharkie at 12,Jul,09 17:28  other posts of Sharkie
Just wondering... I am gay but had some "interesting" conversations with straight guys and are then afraid to make some kind of a move for fear of maybe reading the signs wrong...

Similar topics: 1.Straight guys, this ones for you...   2.Looking for my first experience   3.a straight guys thoughts on having a gay experience   4.Fantasy. Keep it real or not?   5.Straight guys and giving head?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #161872 at 01,Feb,12 04:00
Well that wouldn't really be straight at all... So then the question becomes, to what degree are we each gay or straight. Personally, I'm appreciative of naked people in general. I acknowledge the attractiveness of both sexes. But to put it frankly, I'd never be interested in sex with a guy. I've thought about it just long enough to reject the thought.

By #64328 at 31,Jan,12 19:19
Im Straidt and the thought of jacking another guy off and making him cum is a super turn on.

By fancyabit at 06,Jul,11 02:56 other posts of fancyabit 
Guilty!

By #102374 at 27,May,11 03:28
I am straight. Do not think of guys sexually like I do women. But I would like to have a nice shaved cock to suck for the first time. Don't know how to ask for the first time. Would like to have a cock in my ass and feel the pulsation of a orgasm. I have used a soft rubber dildo in my ass but it wasn't pulsataing and seding a hot load in my ass.

By #64328 at 06,Jan,11 18:07
The thought of Jacking another guy off and making him cum is a big turn on.

By spermkiss at 05,Jan,11 06:08 other posts of spermkiss 
It happens all the time. It is completely normal for a person of one sexual orientation to have dreams and fantasies about the other. I'm as gay as they come, but I often have thoughts about straight sex, and many straight friends have been candid enough to tell me that they sometimes have thoughts about gay sex. Not everyone does, of course, but it happens often enough to be considered normal.
By spermkiss at 05,Jan,11 06:12 other posts of spermkiss 
And to clarify things, dreams and fantasies are not the same as actually doing something. So if your straight friends talk about gay sex, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'd actually do it.
By spermkiss at 05,Jan,11 06:13 other posts of spermkiss 
But they might. I know it's complicated. I've been there.

By #3997 at 25,Oct,10 16:00
I am not into the kissing and cuddling or anything like that just certain things I do and others I dont

By #3997 at 25,Oct,10 15:59
To be honest I have plenty of times and have acted on a few and would do it again!!!

By #6568 at 16,Jul,09 15:39
So,...What exactly is meant by 'straight' then?

By #1501 at 14,Jul,09 19:20
Be honest guys... most men either have had a same sex experience at some stage or would be up for it if the opportunity/need arose. Big hetro guys fuck the arse of each other in jail or in the Navy.
By #6568 at 16,Jul,09 09:45
I have to say, that is NOT my experience,..."big hetro guys" usually prefer women, along with little hetero guys, otherwise they are not really "hetro" by definition. Any group of men together usually sort out quite quickly who is completely straight, who is of an oposite polarity and who have doubts! Inject some tension and fear into the situation and it becomes instantly clear who are what, and who the closet gays are.

I used to have a gay aquaintance who was a really nice guy and VERY honest and trustworthy as well,...I would have trusted my life in his hands. However, much as I liked him and admired his handsome looks, it never once occured to me to think about him in any sexual way. When he eventually found a regular partner I (along with everyone else) was completely delighted, but I never thought about them in bed together in the same way that I have thought about men/women partnerships that I know.

By sailor at 14,Jul,09 14:08 other posts of sailor 
same here, I think my time is getting close to trying some play with a guy. After 66 years.

By #18315 at 13,Jul,09 22:23
i am a straight guy how ever i think about same sex all the time woulkd like to have a chance at it

By #7976 at 12,Jul,09 23:52
The gays I have chatted with are usually into talking about stuff unrelated to sex, either way. I can't say I would mind talking about gay sex as a topic of discussion but I don't think I'd particularly be good at having verbal sex with a guy. It doesn't mean I can't appreciate the though however, I am very straight and have better fantasies about having sex with the women I meet on the site.

To answer your question though, if you don't make the attempt with some of the guys you meet you'll never know. Simply ask them first if they would be into talking sexually with you. You'll either find they do or they don't and the quandary is solved.

By #6568 at 12,Jul,09 22:34
I'm straight and have never had any sexual thoughts about another man,...or ever been attracted to another man,...or even thought about it.

I can admire a fit looking man and like to see men and women engaged in sex which DOES turn me on ,...but not just the male element on its own.

Adult Discussion Forum