Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Peeing !

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #117783 at 01,May,11 23:56
You will see from my site pics / videos, that I'm tuned on by peeing. Does anyone else share this fetish ? I can trace my interests back to the age of 8 or 9. My younger brother was just out of nappies and I was entrusted with teaching him the mechanics of peeing: removing trousers and underwear; releasing and pointing his willy; easing his foreskin back a little to help direct the flow; shaking the drops off and re-arranging his clothing. Although I didn't realise at the time, this sequence of events gave me a terrific sexual thrill. It always gave me an instant rock-hard erection, pointing up at about 80 degrees. My cock used to be standing so rigid that I couldn't release any of my own pee until it subsided. As brothers growing up, we often shared the same bed together, groping into each others pyjamas amd rubbing our stiff little cocks together. In the mornings, we would play with each others erections in an attempt to hold back our first "massive morning pee". Then together, we'd release our your bursting bladders, competing to see who could do the longest pee.

I also remember having peeing contests with my pre-teen friends. The circumcised ones could always shoot a more powerful jet of pee, but I nearly always had the largest bladder capacity. We'd measure our pee in a milk bottle. By the age of 11, I'd proudly managed to hold almost a full pint of pee ! We'd hold each others penises while we peed, enjoying pulling back the foreskins of those who weren't circumcised. Around that age, I also took every opportunity to catch a glimps of any girls having a pee, using the familiar childish bribe of "I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours !"

When I moved to Secondary School (still pre-pubescent) communal showers after PE were like a sexual feast for those who'd become fascinated by our willies. In the steamy hot showers, with water running down over young naked bodies all bunched together, it wasn't suprising that most of us would get the familiar "hard-on", with the exciting feelings that accompanied it. Many of us continued on to regular masturbation sessions, with powerful but pre-teen dry orgasms, until the exciting onset of puberty.

Now some 40 years later, with ejaculation frequency somewhat reduced, my interest in peing appears to have been re-awakened. Does anyone elsehave similar childhood memories that affect their present sexulal activities ?

Similar topics: 1.Are There Any Ladies who Like Oeeing...   2.whoever said peeing on yourself was bad   3.Peeing on yourself   4.caught peeing in my office by one of my female work fellows...   5.Ladies Peeing in Toilet  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 02,May,11 01:49 other posts of pifad 
Nothing that exciting referring to peeing. But I must say, I'd sure like to play with you.......

By #52702 at 02,May,11 00:07
Nice story. Nope, not me

Adult Discussion Forum