Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Molested / Raped - Might this make you gay!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sharkie at 13,Jul,09 18:33  other posts of Sharkie
Read on another thread that someone was raped, "and that it made him / her gay. I was molested as a youngster but am sure that is not the reason for me being gay. As far as i know "external" factors does'nt influence your sexuality. Does it?

Similar topics: 1.Am I gay or bi   2.any one raped while under age   3.Here is a diffrent question!   4.a dick cut open ??   5.I want to be raped  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 25,Feb,10 18:03 other posts of pifad 
I too was raped when younger, age 10 to be exact. It in no way contributed to my gay orientation. I knew I was "different" long before age 10.

By #6568 at 13,Jul,09 18:44
I'm not sure that one could be "made gay" by "external" factors, but ones attitudes and feelings about anything sexual can certainly be drastically altered by experiences that we have , particularly when we are young.

My wife was sexually abused as a child and has never been able to come to terms with men and sex despite my many years of teh utmost kindness and tenderness.

Likewise, a very exciting experience will strongly colour one perception of later sexual events and thus make a 'feed-back' loop in behaviour.

because sex is largely about our inate feelings, it is a VERY programmable part of our subconcious mind.

Adult Discussion Forum