She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Shaving my pubes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #8390 at 22,May,11 05:52
I shaved my pubes off the other day and now I have seemed to have developed shavers rash. Are there any quick cures to get rid of this?

Similar topics: 1.Decisions, decisions   2.Shaving   3.Show Your Pubes!   4.shave or wax pubes   5.Guys should keep their cock natural like God made them  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 22,May,11 23:40 other posts of Ray10754 
Just some advice from a long time shaver.I always use a new blade no mater what!!Never shave when you first get up in the morning,Try to shave in the direction that the hair grows and be sure to keep the skin taunt.I stsrted shaving in the shower,useing regular soap,I now can shave any time during the day and sometimes I shave dry.
When I first started shaving I always applyed baby oil after shaving.
Try not to keep going over tha same spot ove and over.
Once you become used to being shaved there it will all go away.
It shouldn't take long to ket the hang of it and once you do it will all be well worth it.

By spermkiss at 22,May,11 23:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Some people say that if you keep shaving on a regular basis it will toughen your skin so that you will no longer have a rash, just as the skin on your face got used to being shaved. That didn't work for me, but you should definately try it. Back in the days when I had hair I'd shave once a week. That kept the rash to a minimum.

If you like being hairless, consider a permanent solution such as laser hair removal. I had all my pubic hair permanently removed about ten years ago and it's great to be hairless.

Adult Discussion Forum