She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Ever done it with your best mate, or had a crush on him?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #148770 at 29,May,11 05:35

Similar topics: 1.Joke   2.Somebody watching you suck cock   3.i have a crush on peach   4.Saying bye to GoodGuy12   5.Sad News to Report  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 29,Oct,11 05:11
When I was younger me and 3 of my buddies fucked and sucked each other at least 3 times a week for about a year and a half. But never had more than 1 at a time. Wish I had. But never had a crush on any of them, just their cock.

By #134591 at 28,Oct,11 21:48
i've had three best friends over the years that i've develop serious crushes on. unfortunately only with the first one did it ever evolve into helping each other out by hand especially during our study sessions at varsity. i've also told my latest best friend one very drunken night that i wouldn't mind wanking or sucking him. but even though i think he wants to, he is just to scared of the potential 'consequences'.
but at the same time it is complicated to develop a crush on your best friend when he is not so open to same sex experiments. i think it is easier though with a guy that you don't have too much emotional connection to.

By #102837 at 29,May,11 06:10
I had a crush on my best mate, never acted on it. We did shower together once I got a semi but he never said anything. Wish I had tried it

Adult Discussion Forum