She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

penis largers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #19193 at 24,Jul,09 02:29
haveany one tride penis strechers or jelquing does it work any pics

Similar topics: 1.Body to penis ratio !   2.Is Penis power?   3.EXPLAIN MY PENIS   4.Penis Enlargement   5.The Penis Game  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 24,Jul,09 20:44
Yes, and it does indeed work enough to make a very real difference. That said, you should not believe stories of men doubling their length in three weeks,...or swallowing a couple of pills and seeing a big difference in dimensions, as it is very true that there are many people ready to exploit the many men who feel inadequate in size or who would 'give anything' to be bigger.

In my case, I had a severe 'complex' due to a woman laughing at my penis and claiming that it was "deformed" because it was not straight etc. I began in desperation and misery to try to straighten it while in the shower every morning using a method that much later i discovered was called 'jelquing' but which I came to by accident. After the advent of the internet, I learned much more about these techniques and now, about 17 years after I started, i have almost straightened my sideways 'bend'. A bye-product of this has been a moderate increase in length and a large increase in my base girth of about 1.5 inches in circumference.

Beware of expoitive sites one the web selling all kinds of stuff to get your money fraudulently. If you really have th dedication to incfrease you dimensions or shape, the information is there for free if you research. As a good place to start, google for 'Thundersplace' and spend a lot of time reading thru it,.....it will take several days!

Good luck!
By #1237 at 02,Feb,11 21:38
where can i find this extender? link?
By #6568 at 02,Feb,11 21:42
....What "extender"......you've lost me here!

Adult Discussion Forum