Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How many times can u jack off in a row?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #88637 at 04,Jun,11 07:25
I want to hear your comments

Similar topics: 1.RECORD FOR JACK OFFS IN ONE DAY   2.how many times a day do you jack off?   3.How often do you jack off?   4.How often do you jack off   5.How many times could you jack off in a row?  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 05,Jun,11 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
I never was much of a multi-ejaculator even when I was younger. I could often, but not always, manage a second time and on a good night three times. Now that I've reached a mature age of sixty-eight, I can still get it hard and squirt jizz, but once is my limit.

I do not in any way doubt the tales some men tell of coming many times as I have been with many men who could.

One young man was particularily memorable because he came six times in the course of our evening together. He was a practicing Catholic and had some remorse at the end of the evening. He wondered what he was going to tell the priest at confession. It's bad enough that I have to confess having sex with a man, but I can't confess that I came six times. Finally he said he'd only confess to three times.
By #23212 at 07,Jun,11 00:30
"Three times" is probably also what Herr Ratzinger confessed to, during his Hitler Youth days. Ain't religious hypocrisy a grand thing?!

By #64328 at 06,Jun,11 17:00
when I was 13 I did 4 orasms without stopping. After I came I just kept going. I wasnt even hard for the last two but they still felt great. I always wondered how many other guys have actually jacked without a hard on and orgasmed.

By slipper at 05,Jun,11 06:25 other posts of slipper 
Depends on the stimulation. When I was younger three or four times in an hour was not a stretch... still a couple if the right stim is available. ...and, since I can cum while soft, that helps, I might add!

Adult Discussion Forum