Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tight or loose ass, which is better?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #78468 at 04,Jun,11 21:37
Tight or loose ass, which is better?

Similar topics: 1.full body measurements, it will be fun !!!   2.LOOSE PUSSY!   3.my tight ass hole needs cock   4.Tight balls or loose balls?   5.I love cunts, but some have been very loose? What’s loose and what’s normal ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #134537 at 05,Jun,11 23:17
All I can add is that ass was way nicer than pussy when I was still married to a female. Much prefer eating ass to pussy, too.
By spermkiss at 06,Jun,11 04:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Gotta agree. I've fucked ass and I've fucked pussy. Ass is better. And I've eaten ass and I've eaten pussy. Again, ass is better.

By #106949 at 05,Jun,11 20:09
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Mostly I personally prefer a loose ass so I don't have to ruin it
By WristThick at 06,Jun,11 01:21 other posts of WristThick 
^^I was gonna say what he said, but if I can have a tight, but stretchy ass with awesome muscle control, then that's absolutely perfect!

By spermkiss at 05,Jun,11 23:08 other posts of spermkiss 
How about the Goldielocks ass, not too tight, not too loose, but JUST right. I fucked some asses that were so tight I had a hard time getting my dick in and once it was in it was so tight around it that it was uncomfortable. And I fucked some asses that were so loose it was like fucking an open window.

Adult Discussion Forum