She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cock question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by jocstfr at 05,Jun,11 18:32  other posts of jocstfr
Ive notice a lot of guys have a dark line or ridge on their sac that goes right between the balls to the base of their cock. I have this on my cock but it is only there some of the time, hard or soft. Anybody know what this is called. Show pics if you got em.

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.Foreskin question   3.How did you get this way?   4."Answer"   5.Straight guys; What's your price?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #2331 at 08,Jun,11 14:36
That's a zipper so you can take your balls out to wash them!!!
By #7435 at 08,Jun,11 16:17
haahahaahaa

By #23212 at 09,Jun,11 07:14
Oh Hell, ball washing is nothing! The "zipper" goes all the way down--you can take out your prostate, and give it the real massage that it deserves.

By #22155 at 05,Jun,11 21:42
mine isn't very noticeable on the sack:

[deleted image]

it's actually more noticeable up the length of my cock:

[deleted image]

but every man has one....some are just more pronounced than others...
By spermkiss at 05,Jun,11 23:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Right you are. It runs down the underside of the penis, thru the centerline of the scrotum and the centerline of the perineum (the 'taint) to the anus. All men have one.
By #34386 at 08,Jun,11 13:56
You are the wikipedia of showyourdick spermkiss no post is complete without a comment
By spermkiss at 08,Jun,11 15:47 other posts of spermkiss 
Data3000, you say the nicest things, but I don't know everything. If I feel I have something useful to contribute, it is indeed hard for me to resist. But if it's a subject about which I am ignorant, I try to keep my big mouth shut.

By #22155 at 05,Jun,11 21:34
that's a raphe. my understanding is that the skin of the penis fuses together along that line during development in the womb...

Adult Discussion Forum