Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! HUMILIATE MY LITTLE PICKLE PLEASE!!!!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91744 at 08,Jun,11 22:40
I am trying very hard to get others to make fun of or humiliate me in anyway possible but, I have not been very successful. If you would humiliate me I would greatly appreciate it and if you cant think of anything to say, make something up. Tell me that you know me from somewhere, or that you have sent my pictures to other friends, or you could even blackmail me for some show your dick points. Any form of penis or small penis humiliation would be more than greatly appreciated. Please have fun with it and let the humiliation begin.

Similar topics: 1.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   2.I WANT BAD COMMENTS HUMILIATE ME PLEASE   3.WOMEN ANY AGE PLEASE HUMILIATE ME   4.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME FOR MY TINY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   5.# PLEASE EVERYONE HUMILIATE AND DEGRADE MY TINY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bendy at 23,Jul,13 04:36 other posts of Bendy 
On a scale of 1-10 how do I compare for sturdines?

By Bendy at 02,Jun,13 05:04 other posts of Bendy 
Mine is flimsy when erect

By #239339 at 29,Jun,12 22:46
well,have you ever had sex with a woman?,,,if so how hard did she laugh?

By #202354 at 29,Jun,12 12:49
I don't get this. It smacks of that episode of South Park where Stan's father could only get turned on by watching Japanese girls vomit into each other's mouths. It's not "plain and simple". It's like people that can only get turned by being hurt. Not my cup of tea.

By #173353 at 29,Jun,12 02:02
What a little prick you are. This is the smallest I have ever seen can you even piss through it ????????? It is of no use to any body. You could never have a fuck with it male or female. why not just cut it off. Bet you can't even wank it you small diked bastard. You are pathetic

No insult has this got you off

By slipper at 19,Jun,11 04:47 other posts of slipper 
When I did, I got no response.

By #170797 at 16,Jun,11 04:19
if i ever got a pickle that small, id take the jar back to the store and get my money back. you got some nerve comparing that to a pickle
By #91744 at 19,Jun,11 00:48
Really? what should i compare it to in size?
By boc at 19,Jun,11 00:56 other posts of boc 
a baby carrott.

By #101127 at 09,Jun,11 23:31
SISSY!

By slipper at 09,Jun,11 17:58 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, when I ran into you at a club and yanked down your drawers everyone had a good laugh, once they finally figured out that the pimple under your gut was your cocklette. But, when I whipped out my cock and pulled my 4skin over your entire hardening dick AND balls, you turned beet-red as everyone watching cheered. Then, you came and it dripped around my skin and a black dude stepped up behind you, black uncut in hand and rammed in you with a single, well-placed thrust!!! This brought you off again and the two of you dropped to your knees and your wee-weeny shriveled back out of sight and you sucked your cum out of my 4skin and brought me off in your mouth. Finally, the black dude pulled out of your ass, stood, and joined my side as you cleaned him, too!!! As we both got hard again, you brought us off alternatively as various clubbers took turns with your ass while their girls pointed and laughed uproariously!

By pifad at 09,Jun,11 09:56 other posts of pifad 
Your profile states you are interested in women. HA! I bet they aren't interested in your itsy bitsy stump.

Adult Discussion Forum