Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What are the many ways to show off dick in public?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #168730 at 09,Jun,11 09:06
What techniques can I do to show off my dick in public. I can either actually expose my dick, or show the outline

Similar topics: 1.Adjusting your dick in public   2.Public cum shots   3.dick slips   4.Public sex   5.Public nudity  

New Comment

Comments:
By jeeno at 11,Jan,22 10:24 other posts of jeeno 
i rarely wear under wear..but wear lose cotton or silk shorts..it clearly outlines the glans and shaft..and i have seen my neigbors starring at my shorts when im outside or take my morning walks...

By knewbi at 08,Apr,19 16:14 other posts of knewbi 
I just got back from one sexy drive. wanted breakfast so put on some very lose shorts with no undies. Left the zipper and button open. Lightly greased up the old cock and let it all hang out. Balls and all. Did some strokin while driving to a fast food place. ordered while strokin and pulled up to the window strokin slowly. Had to lift my ass to get my wallet out of my back pocket. Just let things hang there. Got the food and returned home strokin all the while. Have done that in the past and had fun. Was still fun today...
By #578610 at 08,Apr,19 21:41
Wow, one day you'll be in the pokey. That's exposure.
By knewbi at 09,Apr,19 15:22 other posts of knewbi 
Could be...

By leopoldij at 08,Apr,19 16:33 other posts of leopoldij 
There's a new book on the subject. You should study it.

By #64328 at 08,Apr,19 16:13
Find a restroom that doesn't have dividers and stand back a little. I think it hot when others peek while trying to act sly like they are not looking but many guys secretly peek.

By #455846 at 08,Apr,19 14:16
I wear 'track pants' -commando.. Always shows off my glans. Even when my 'grower' has got to it s most shortest. Which is enough to show for me

By #583549 at 25,Mar,19 22:54
In the summer I wear Starter brand mesh shorts and when you stand in the sun or a light behind you will show your cock and balls!They can be seen through the translucent cloth! :x

By spermkiss at 09,Jun,11 16:38 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, I guess your question is how do you get maximum exposure of your dick in a public or semi-public place with minimum risk of being arrested.

One answer is to wear revealing clothing. Wear snug fitting pants made out of a thin fabric with no underpants. You can pretty much do this anywhere. In warm weather wear short shorts again without underpants so that you sometimes "accidentially" expose yourself thru a leg opening. Again, you can do this most places. At the beach or pool, wear an unlined swim brief made out of thin nylon fabric preferably of a light color. When you get out of the water the wet fabric will cling to your body showing a very revealing outline of your dick.

As for total nudity, one obvious answer is the locker room and shower room at a gym. Try hanging out there nude with an erection. It's fun. Or even jack off in the shower.

Now about outdoor nudity, where do you live? Here in San Francisco that happens all the time. There are parks and beaches where nudity is generally practiced and tolerated. Also certain neighborhoods where it is not unusual to see naked men walking on the street. And at certain special events such as the Bay-to-Breakers foot race, the Gay Freedom Day Parade, the Castro Street Fair and the Folsom Street Fair there are always nude people.
By fancyabit at 10,Jun,11 03:11 other posts of fancyabit 
wow you know alot!!
By spermkiss at 10,Jun,11 03:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, what can I say? I really like showing off my dick.

By #8995 at 20,Jun,11 05:50
u give all the answers LOL, but what about putting your zip down without any brief and let it open it a little beat yeahhhh
By fancyabit at 17,Jul,11 15:41 other posts of fancyabit 
what like giving the world a little peek

By #463848 at 01,Oct,18 08:01
The first three paras are OK and I have or do use them.

At the swimming pool changing room, I have found guys sitting in the open area on the long wall seats, naked but with a towel over their thighs. They are the voyeurs who sit there looking at the variety of cocks on view. If you happen to sit next to one, you can often see at least a semi jutting out over his balls; or if he has a smallish cock, he may allow himself to have a stand-up erection.

By leopoldij at 17,May,14 09:28 other posts of leopoldij 
Go to the toilet on the train and don't lock the door .

By leopoldij at 16,May,14 21:20 other posts of leopoldij 
Go to dress room and "forget" to lock the door .

By #206678 at 16,May,14 20:42
Go commando in track pants wearing a cock ring!

By #64328 at 13,Jul,13 07:51
In High school we wore tight jeans walked around hard or semi most of the day and you could just about see our dicks right through our pants. several of us porposly did it. I liked the stares and the attention I got from it

By #410609 at 12,Jul,13 05:54
Cars work the best. Pull it out and people passing in pickups or suv can get an eyeful. Truck drivers especially get a good view. I do it to every female trucker I drive along side of. Always get a tumbs up!=

By pifad at 20,Jun,11 03:39 other posts of pifad 
Really Bronson? Put some pics up and let us see

By pifad at 09,Jun,11 09:46 other posts of pifad 
With that big dick of yours I say whip it out man. It's a beauty and should not be hiding in your jeans

Adult Discussion Forum