Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why do I get abuse from members with no pics?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #102543 at 11,Jun,11 00:59
Now maybe its just me, but I like to be on here to show my cock to anyone, I have no preference. I'm so pleased with those people who comment genuinely and thanks for that! But why is it that the few people who are negative are those who have no pics or videos? Ive had some really bad comments from some people (the minority) who dont even have any pics or anything. I would have to say, grow some balls and dont be so fuckin' rude. If you don't wanna show yours off thats fine, but don't make the rest of us who are on here the butt of your pathetic jokes. Grow up!

Similar topics: 1.Destroy His Cock   2.Why delete only the "fake" profile?   3.The "web derived images" issue   4.Women who enjoy being degraded and sexually objectified after abuse.   5.Frozen abuse reports  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 11,Jun,11 05:21 other posts of slipper 
Such is EVERY group of people... let it go, and move on. It is NOT worth more than that!

By pifad at 11,Jun,11 04:12 other posts of pifad 
I for one enjoy your pics ross12. And like vebi says, don't buy into their shit. They are worthless scum. This site is for showing your cock. You should be proud of what you have and everyone else can go fuck themselves, which most of those negative guys can't do anyway. Ha ha ha. So yeah, post away and enjoy the real peolpe on here. The others, just delete their comments and move on.

By #101127 at 11,Jun,11 02:27
Just ignore them dude, DO NOT play their game, Be happy and don't get worry 4 negative comments u get, NO WORTH IT.
BE HAPPY AND NO WORRIES!!!!!

Adult Discussion Forum