Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

peeing in the open

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #27233 at 14,Jun,11 22:43
The other day i went to visit some friends and i decided to walk to their house ( as it was a beautiful sunny day ) and i had been walking when i needed to take a pee and i was sometime from their house and i couldn't hold it in until i got there.

I found a group of trees which had some shading from the cars (you could see them flash past ) and on the other side was a public footpath,so i stopped undid my flys of my jeans pulled out my dick and peed up one of the trees my dick was semi hard because of the feeling i might get seen by someone.

noone went past me as i was peeing but i got a thrill that i could have, i finished my pee put my dick away zipped up my flys and went on my way with a smile on my face.

so has anyone out there has taken a pee in the open and if so have you been seen by someone whilst in the middle of the pee.

Similar topics: 1.Are There Any Ladies who Like Oeeing...   2.whoever said peeing on yourself was bad   3.Peeing on yourself   4.caught peeing in my office by one of my female work fellows...   5.Ladies Peeing in Toilet  

New Comment

Comments:
By #473773 at 14,Oct,14 10:25
Yeah, what guy hasn't pissed outside sometimes?!

By #7976 at 14,Oct,14 01:47
I lived in Italy where I saw a bus driver stop along the Autostrada, stand on the steps and piss out the door with a full bus of passengers. Seeing men, and women in Italy find a tree in any park and piss or squat in the open wasn't a rarity. As for the good old US... there are way too many laws against doing what nature requires. That doesn't mean that pissing in the open isn't practiced a often as possible. If you've got to go, You've got to go.

By #143536 at 29,Jun,11 13:24
When I was a teenager, I used to have a paper route. There was one particular apartment complex that I would pee at often. It had a group of trees and a lot of apartment windows facing the trees and cars passing by. It was a huge turn on for me. By the time I was done peeing, I was hard as a rock. I would let my hard on hang out for a while as if it was taking me a long time to pee. I would be so turned on that I would jerk off once I got back home.
By Blade at 12,Oct,14 04:31 other posts of Blade 
I used to do the same thing pissing around the neighborhood. One summer, we got into doing piss dares, which is where I'd say 'you dare me to piss on this car, etc' and then they'd have to watch me to believe it. It was a back handed way of making them look at my dick...hahaah
By #143536 at 13,Oct,14 12:04

By #121361 at 12,Oct,14 12:50
Best Fuel for my Car[deleted image]

By #121361 at 23,Dec,11 07:17
Its a good Feeling check my Vid and some Oic's

By #202392 at 21,Nov,11 22:26
i always enjoy peeing outside

By #121361 at 15,Nov,11 15:59
Check my Site ( Pic / Vid )

By #7976 at 15,Jun,11 04:59
I don't know many guys who haven't taken a leak in the open. Then, I grew up in the woods and spent time in the Jungles of SEA. I can't say it gives me a thrill but on the other hand, there's something about just hanging it out and taking a pee in the open that has somewhat of a thrill attached to it. When I lived in southern Europe, men and women were liable to stop and pee nearly anywhere. After that, it will never seem all that odd again.

By #149414 at 15,Jun,11 01:48
Definitely. I like to pee outdoors and expose my penis. Been caught before. It's a huge rush.
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,11 03:18 other posts of spermkiss 
It is indeed! Being able to whip out your dick and pee wherever and when ever you want is one of the real joys of being a man. If someone can see you do it, so much the better.

Adult Discussion Forum