to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight guy gripe.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 22,Jun,11 15:35
I'm finding some of the latest trends here a tad tiresome. I have no probs with the many gay and bi men here,..indeed, I believe in a 'live and let live' policy......

However, I'm getting fed up with rude approaches from gays, despite my page showing me as straight, and then being asked "why are you here then" when I politely point it out to them.

I've always thought of this site as for all persuasions....??

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.straight men and cocks   3.Straight,gay,bi and curious   4.Admin. Good job with both sites   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 07,Aug,13 21:56 other posts of pifad 
I'm gay and I appreciate men like you, oldbugle. I never push my orientation on anyone. I believe this site is for all people regardless of who they play or **** with. To each his/her own. Just my two cents on the subject.
By #6568 at 09,Aug,13 06:44

By #6568 at 09,Aug,13 06:43
Thanks for the interesting responses......It is now two years since I made the original post and I have to say there seems to have been a sea change in this site which continues, and which made me post in the first place.....

........I have no problems with 'gay'.....but dislike the many aggresive (or just rude) people who now seem to be gravitating to this site. Quite a lot of these are straight it has to be said.

By #417718 at 08,Aug,13 03:10
All of this confuses me personally,meaning,I consider myself straight,and have never been with another man.

However,how can I honestly refer to myself as being straight,if I enjoy looking at other men's cocks and balls?
Am I just kidding myself?
By #360973 at 08,Aug,13 03:27
Do you get aroused when you look at male pics and/or do you fantasise about performing sexual acts with other men? If yes, you're bi-curious or bi and just haven't afforded yourself the opportunity to admit it or embrace it properly yet. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it - society has slowly become much more accepting of bi/gay people
By #417718 at 08,Aug,13 04:17
Yes to all of your questions.

However,I'm not truly attracted to men as a whole at all,not really.

The only thing about men that interests me,truly,is their private parts,that's it.
No other parts of their bodies.

Is that weird?
By jackd at 09,Aug,13 06:06 other posts of jackd 
Not at all.I love a nice dick,both to look at and play with.I find very few men attractive.Just want the dick.

By #417547 at 07,Aug,13 21:27
A good looking body is a good looking. Body. I try not to say anything
That will offend someone put some pople when thay will never see you will say things thay would not to your face. Because thay think it is power or something and why are we here. Becuse it's fun

By Ablaze at 26,Dec,12 15:19 other posts of Ablaze 
No one is straight. Before some weeks, one of my friends, who always was hating anything about anal sex, gay love etc. when I saw him in underwear, I catch him on the cock and started to fondle it, it get erected very fast... I asked him he want I suck, and he wanted, but I refused, because "I'm not a gay". I made him cum with handjob, very fast and strong, he cum a lot of sperm, but he shamed after it. After some days he rubbed his hard cock on my ass (behind our clothes), but I told him, I wanna fuck his ass too and he refused... now I wait him to decide to fucked from me too and I'm sure he will agree and we will fuck each other.

By #6568 at 11,Jul,11 20:55
I should add that I have no problem with gay guys trying to start conversatios and in fact have had osme interesting chats with the gay and bi contingent,...it's just that there seems to be a new breed of very rude gay men here who assume that this is a site ONLY for gay or latently gay people and are quite aggressive in their 'gayness'......

.......I have several gay friends and aquaintances of both sexes and have no problem (and actually much sympathy with what they have to put up with) about their polarity etc.

By #88520 at 11,Jul,11 18:20
Yeah, I've gotten some of that too. Worst are the ones that think it's a good idea to send me pics of their spread man-asses

Most people are nice though and I have no problem with gay men giving me compliments

By steve3095 at 11,Jul,11 13:07 other posts of steve3095 
Bugler. Let's just be polite. I'm straight too but love the comments from gay guys, within reason. Sid bin them if they go too far. Thank them when they're honest

By #59855 at 07,Jul,11 05:55
From Matt's Wife: I have found that there are some very agressive gay men here that also hate women. But there are also some very nice gay men here it is just the loud jerls that make it bad for everyone

By #7976 at 06,Jul,11 22:23
I'm a straight, very open minded about sexuality, married male. My wife knows about the site and approves of me putting her photos here and on rare occasions, joins me online. I don't get many gay guys approaching me but then, I don't go out to the SYD side of the sit much. The ones who do contact me have been great guys to chat with so it's not been a problem for me. I just respond with a message telling them who I am and what I'm looking for in the way of communications. If it's not what they can deal with, I typically never hear from them again.

My advice then is to choose carefully who you view (they can see that you've visited their page) and be straight forward and honest in your desires when you communicate with them. It shouldn't be a problem then.

Good luck.

Adult Discussion Forum