She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Taking suggestions for pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #152289 at 26,Jun,11 01:10
I hate to say it but I have run out of ways/ideas/positions to capture my dick in a photo. So, I will consider doing any suggestion you give me. Just comment or private message me and I will do my best to do it. Check out my page to see my other pics of my smooth, white, cut cock.

Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.pic suggestions?   2.kinky ideas for taking pictures   3.Picture suggestions   4.Just getting into posting pics   5.Looking for Suggestions for new pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #133997 at 26,Jun,11 08:03
I had a look ar your pictures. You've got really nice stuff. What I'd find appealing is some shots in various stages of softness and completely flaccid. Unless a guy's built like a baseball bat, most hard cocks have a lot of similarities. In a pre-arousal state most cocks take on more personality and I find it really exciting to fondle myself while I look at the "before" shots. Sometimes that's even the best part. Amd make no mostake, soft cocks are just as appealing as the big ones drooling precum. Having a soft cock in my mouth for my tongue to fondle is one of my favorites. I like shots of really tight balls woth lots of texture too. And that's where my name comes from. Love to lick that....
By MoeJoe at 26,Jun,11 12:11 other posts of MoeJoe 
My sentiments exactly....soft cocks are hot!

By #14216 at 26,Jun,11 04:50
How about showing us your ass too? Or your bulge in a tight pair of shorts or briefs?
By #34386 at 26,Jun,11 04:57
yeah valid suggestions send you yoyo a pm with others ideas

Adult Discussion Forum