The BEST you ever had! 07,Mar,12 15:58
lost points 28,Feb,12 18:50
curious... 22,Feb,12 14:32
Pre-Cum 09,Feb,12 20:32
Nude Driving! 09,Feb,12 18:47
people who won't post nude! 09,Feb,12 18:00
Women with BALLZ !!  22,Dec,11 15:54

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 11,Aug,20 13:29
I have the same story, mostly, except that she loves the fantasy I tell her about like that while we're having sex, but she is staunchly against ever trying it. She also would never allow it. I'm criticized constantly for having sucked dicks in the past. As with you, absolutely no romantic interest in guys. I just love dicks, soft and hard, and balls as much as I love tits and pussies.
If we ever end our relationship, I will likely never have another exclusive relationship. Should that ever happen, I will not hide that I am a flexi-sexual. I don't think it is at all uncommon. I think its just one of the most unspoken interests and hidden by most who won't even admit to themselves, even though they secretly feel it.
I would want people to know that I can have interest in play that does not require romantically emotional attachment and that a relationship of emotional attachment is not conditional upon sexual enjoyment. I would not ever have romantic feelings for guys. That is reserved for women only. However, if I ever do have another relationship with any other woman, she will know of my interest in and desire to play with dicks and balls, and she will have to accept that. Not being accepted in every way is not a good way for a relationship to work.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 23:57
I am sexually BI but emotionally straight. My GF of the last 17 years found out about 4 years ago that I had had an encounter where I sucked a guy's dick. She had been told for a few years that I was into looking at dicks and balls, and that I had played with other boys as a young teenager. I desperately wanted to revive the fun and excitement of dick play and wanted to include her in it completely. I wanted to see her fuck another dick. I wanted her to suck another dick while a watched and masturbated. I wanted to suck on balls while she sucked dick and we could tongue dance him together. I REALLY wanted to suck her Clit and his balls at the same time WHILE she would ride his hard dick in "reverse cowgirl" position so I could eat his cum from her pussy while he's pumping it into her! I even tried to arrange for it to happen. It turned her on when I would tell her about it while we were masturbating and fucking often, but I just couldn't get her to allow it to happen. So, I did go ahead and play with and suck dick without her. I don't know that I would necessarily call it cheating when there is a known and expressed need for me to suck dick and she doesn't have one. She couldn't give what I need as far as a dick to play with, so it's just a bit different than fucking another woman behind her back. I would gladly let her have another woman and maybe even share one (or more!) with her if she would have wanted to. So I just met my need on my own. It was nearly the end of us, but we got through it. We are no longer together after 17 years, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the dick I sucked. We aren't together because of her hypocritical family and their family issues.
I will likely never have a serious relationship again, but I will guarantee that any woman I might be casually involved with will know that I also enjoy dicks and balls, and will have to accept that of me. Just as I will willingly and gladly share dicks with her, maybe she will share other pussies with me as well. Life's too short to not enjoy what makes us feel good or judge others for their pleasures. If they don't agree with it, they can move on.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 23:28
My biggest age gaps were when I was 27 and fucking a 43 year old woman. Next was when I was 34 and the next woman (there were many between) was 47. It was at the same time that I was 34 and fucking a 21 year old woman also!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 23:19
My experience is the same except that I didn't suck one until 12.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 23:15
I LOVE to suck BALLZ like that! Even better would be to suck them like that WHILE that GORGEOUS DICK is filling up a BEAUTIFUL SNATCH!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 23:10
I LOVE to suck BALLZ like that!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 23:05
I would say I do love them all! Though, I would also tend to agree that the more it looks like my own, the more I like it. The only thing I do prefer is that they be on the smaller side when it cums to sucking on them as I don't much enjoy when my jaw hurts from an overly large dick, and I have no desire to gag. I also must admit I have only ever had personal experience with one that was a good inch longer than mine, but quite a bit less girth and one that was just slightly larger length AND girth than my own. I enjoyed both as I enjoy EVERY OPPORTUNITY to stroke and suck dicks, but I e joy more when they look like mine just smaller. Now BALLZ... There is no such thing as too large!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 22:58
DEFINITELY A BEAUTIFUL DICK AND BALLZ THERE!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,May,20 22:56
So would I !

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 30,Dec,19 17:58
SO AM I!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 06,Aug,19 12:03
I do. (Like comments)

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 24,Mar,19 06:20
I love pussy with huge, floppy lips and an enormous clit.
I love tits! Huge are my favorite, but I like them all!
I love soft and hard dicks.
I LOVE SHAVED BALLS!!!
Lastly, I am intrigued by and drawn to eyes.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 24,Mar,19 06:02
I enjoy seeing cocks because I enjoy showing mine. If someone wants to show theirs, I want to see what they have too. You can see a dick and balls easily. Pussies are incredible, especially those with huge lips and massive clots. But a dick and balls are fully visible. It's an appreciation for something simply sexual that isn't hidden when it's excited, and the joy of seeing a softie that could be made hard is even more inviting!
I also get a major turn on by seeing what feels good to others.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 16,Mar,19 15:25
No.
I LOVE IT!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 16,Mar,19 15:11
I LOVE IT!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 16,Mar,19 15:11
Those look BEAUTIFUL!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 06,Mar,19 18:51
I don't wear ANY, unless I put some on for play time or to take pics to share here once in a while!
They say "make sure your underwear is clean in case you're in an accident". Well,I was in an accident years ago. My mother was there, as was an older woman I had known for 25 years as I grew up. The display took me back to when I was a kid until about age 10 when my mother would come in and wash my hair when I bathed. She did so so that I wouldn't get shampoo in my hair, though I secretly loved her seeing my little dick and balls and would make certain she did see them quite well every time. I would make certain that the Mr Bubble had all gone before I would call her in so that there would be no obstruction to her view. Of course, I was always totally nude as I stood beside her and she would fill the tub making sure it wasnt too hot or cold either. They were in the ER when I came in and they cut my Jean's off. I was quite a lot more slim then. My penis and TESTICLES were right there on full display for all as I had no underwear. It actually was a turn on and made the accident experience a little less traumatic to be on display like that.
Mind you, I was about 30 or so. My mother is absolutely NOT ATTRACTIVE IN ANY WAY! However, even though the other woman wasnt really either, it was still an excitement to be on display as the 3 nurses, 2 doctors, and mom and the other were around me totally nude! You wouldn't think it would come to mind while in severe pain, but in my case, it certainly did the moment I knew they were going to cut my clothes off to examine my injuries.
I still only wear underwear for my play, pics, and a seldom instance where I know it will be brutally cold.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 12,Feb,19 16:53
Then I am a straight cocksucker!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 04,Feb,19 13:22
SAME HERE!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 11,Jun,18 03:56
I don't know how long I've been showing my dick here, but it's been MANY YEARS!
If I were to guess; it's been around 6 years or more!
Many good friends and A LOT OF GORGEOUR DICKS, BALLS, TITS, PUSSIES, AND MINDS HERE!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 11,Jun,18 03:32
I DO!

I LOVE TO SEE MY OWN PENIS AND TESTICLES AND WONDER HOW IT WOULD BE TO TASTE THEM FOR MYSELF!

I LOVE THAT OTHERS SEE THEM AND LOVE TO SEE OTHERS JUST AS MUCH AS WELL!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Apr,13 15:04
True, Bella... but I wish they did!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Apr,13 12:14
My freshly shaven penis and ESPECIALLY my SEXTICLEZ are so much more sensitive than with hair. The skin of my scrotum is so velvety and silky feeling when shaved. All in all, it just feels so much more sexy both in sensitivity as well as to touch !

Maybe it also is reminiscent of my young years as well. So many sexy memories of the time before I had hair myself. I didn't have hair until about age 16. I first enjoyed playing with and being played with by other boys and girls at about age 8, and it felt great! Maybe it's a hold-over to those feelings and memories!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 31,Jan,13 20:52
Now THAT is Definitely a B E A U T I F U L PUSSY!!!
Just as is CumForSteffi!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 31,Jan,13 14:40
Mmmm... that is TASTY BEAUTIFUL!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 17,Jan,13 20:16
Thank you! You're a PEACH!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 16,Jan,13 13:01
That would have been my guess. I wasn't sure though, as I was more often used to seeing "deleted" or "deleted member" as identifying a poster who is no longer.
Is this a new thing; as I don't remember the numbers before this winter, just the previous mentioned "deleted ".?

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 09,Jan,13 13:54
I dropped my pencil.

And...

My CRAYON JUST BROKE!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Jan,13 15:14
Okay. Cool! But...
...mine didn't come with a case!

Alas, I must consign myself to the ranks of the "Commoner" who eats "Hot Dogs" and "PIE" with only my hands and mouth!

Please pass the CREAM!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Jan,13 14:08
Ummm...
I am VERY curious: where does the SPORK go; left of the salad fork, or right of the soup spoon... which, of course, is again right of the dinner spoon, which is right of the desert spoon!
I'm a bit distraught by this.
Maybe the SPORK goes in the boutenir hole so it's always ready when the stress of starving while trying to figure it all out forces you to just EAT SOMETHING!
But then again... eating PIE require no "Utensil" , only an eager and well trained TONGUE and maybe FINGERS!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Jan,13 13:30
So... this is what it's like to survive the end of the world!
Hmmm... thought it would be,... well... more interesting!
Why am I still getting bills from before the "Apocalyptic END of the WORLD "???

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Jan,13 13:01
Sooo... now we know who the "Penguin" is! !!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 04,Jan,13 19:57
I would also love to let you know that my refusal to comment is completely and entirely out of solemn respect for the personal request for private, quiet, "Me" time you ask for.

So, the fact that I will not comment should be construed only so as to convey my sincere desire that your time "alone", here with all of us-Together, be as peaceful and free from undesired comment as is humanly possible, given the circumstance!

As I am not commenting, I will conclude, momentarily, so that you may appreciate anyone else's attempts to make you aware that we will not comment.

So; I wasn't saying...

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 04,Jan,13 19:34
See also: "CATEGORIES"!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 04,Jan,13 19:30
I make no implications that we should be limited in our expression; merely that judgement be used and post in appropriate subject heading. This is the reason for categories! That way, if you wish to see specific body parts, that's what you look for. If you want more personal interests ( which I sometimes do if I want to get to know someone more on a personal level), you can seek their page, "not categorized" category, "miscelanious",or even private uploads.

Someone who wishes to post here, but does so only with images irrelevant to the subject heading, and does not take time to understand the majority of the reason for this site ( namely, to share images of bodies) clogs up the system for others.

My point being: there's nothing wrong with posting what you wish, just be appropriate what is posted where. You wouldn't seek a site intended for architecture to find penis pictures. You wouldn't generally seek a site dedicated to sewing to find tips for your golf game in a forest.

Freedom of expression is a wonderful thing!!! But a city skyline is not a pussy! And a clock is not a cock!

It's just sensible to be appropriate for the subject!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 03,Jan,13 16:22
That's my point!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 03,Jan,13 16:05
Yes. They are interesting pics. And appreciate sharing part of your life. But, you don't post them as "Pussies", correct? That's my point.
You're Awesome, BELLA!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 03,Jan,13 16:02
John, I like you. You're a level-headed guy! And you are also intelligent! Enough to know that there is nothing wrong with posting pics of your dogs or funny situations ... in the CORRECT categories! You would certainly not post the above pic as "Recently submitted PUSSIES" or "Piercings"! Those who look at your page and interact with you learn much of you. It is good to get to know more about someone like you and what your life is about.
I'm sure you have the pups in "misc" category and not "Tits" either. You understand.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Nov,12 22:27
thank you that's what I'm saying!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 12,Jun,12 12:05
Why do we park on a driveway, after driving on Parkways? Is it just "Military Intelligence"?

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 25,May,12 22:49
I'd LOVE mine in your mouth, too!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 09,May,12 12:37
So what you are telling us is, anal AND "vaginal" (more or less) at the same time...

Sounds almost like a DP situation?! Both holes at the SAME Time; and with ONE COCK!!! DAMN! ; or is it DAMN!!

Makes things a little more interesting, doesn't it?

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,May,12 12:53
Well now, let's see...

Do penguins wear Thongs? How about Garters? Or maybe they are really creative with their beaks!

I suppose if you did one, it would be necessary to do the whole flock as the poor bastard males have to freeze all winter guarding the eggs and starving till the females come home in the summer. There'd be a HELL of a lot of 'splainin to do if the chicks didn't all come out lookin' the same; SO...

You have one, you have to have ALL of them!!! Just not sure there's enough time in the season for ALL of 'em!?

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 12,Apr,12 14:05

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 12,Apr,12 13:30
I, myself , do prefer the toys clean and smooth. I have shaved completely before, but as I am fairly hairy over most of my body and would not shave the rest[deleted image], a very close trim is as far as I will usually go with the bush. By all means I much prefer my penis and scrotum freshly shaven with a close trim on the bush,! I recently let it grow for a few new pics, but broke down and shaved yesterday. I suppose it depends on the build and relative amount of body hair as to whether completely shaved looks good on a guy. Some are better hairy, while others look better shaved completely. Most are best right in between. Same for the ladies. Some are FABULOUS with a full beard down below. Some with a "Landing Strip" are AWESOME! While others are totally GORGEOUS totally bald! For me, it just depends on my mood at the time what is best; but ALL are beautiful in their own way!

I have pics from completely shaved to full "Wolf". Please check and tell me which you prefer, if you wish.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 10,Apr,12 13:24
Are mine acceptable? I would love for someone to be there taking them for me; it would make it even more arousing!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Apr,12 12:34
Like It,... hell, I LOVE IT!!! Mmmm... if I could just Smell and TASTE it!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Apr,12 12:32
This one's mine!!! Thanks, hypocock, for showing it here for me!!!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Apr,12 12:24
Thank you! Sounds like you have it planned well. Just the way I was thinking of doing it, but never tried because of the issue of heat, as I discussed. I just may give it a whirl then!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 30,Mar,12 13:00
Please explain this in better detail. I have considered and contemplated this approach, but am concerned that the heat generated by setting plaster of paris may cause severe discomfort or maybe even chemical burn. Did you use any kind of lube or mold release, like maybe vaseline or cooking spray to aid in preventing the plaster from sticking?
I, too, would like to cast in acrylic resin, and this was what I thought would work. I just have concerns about the molding process. I rarely have trouble keeping hard for long periods, just concern about the plaster.