Recent Posts of member 42pupasmurfblue60

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 06,Oct,21 22:26
theirs nothing wrong with being naked as long as your not offending anyone and your comfortable in your own skin, I love being naked, and while at home in summer I`m always naked, but I only get a hard on if I'm looking at pron ha ha

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 29,Sep,21 00:10
what can I say but amazing, I would never get tired of sucking your cock and you driving it deep in my ass, I know your not gay and guys don't interest you and neither am I, but I would make an acceptation for you!!!I have a dildo that size and I love to ride, long and hard and if the real thing is half as good as the dildo, than it would be worth it.

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 12,Jun,21 08:14
What do you think, it's a cock I would love to ride long and hard, it's perfect not too big or too thick, women would droole over it and it would make there pussy dripping wet not to mention the stretch it would give there pussy, I'm sure after your finished fucking them there pussy would be wide open for a while!!!!

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 28,Mar,21 23:55
I wish I had a cock as big as yours, I would never stop giving my self a blowjob, amazing!!!

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 06,Mar,21 04:45
what would be really impressive is watching that cock stretch a pussy out, watching a pussy stretching around that piece of meat

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 11,Feb,21 22:26
all men love there own cock its the best toy we could ever want, women say that men think with there dick, and at times when they say think about they will say use your other head !!

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 10,Feb,21 23:36
I think you worship your cock, but that's OK because we do too

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 06,Jul,20 01:48
well every guy gets a hard on in the morning for two reasons, one is because you need to pee and have been holding it and the other is because your testosterone levels are at their height`est, testosterone fluctuates through out the day but there at the peak early morning, so it the best time to have a fuck , you will last a lot longer and cum more that once from one erection.

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 04,Mar,19 23:40
this is so true and that's why you have to live life to the fullest and make the most of what you have because this day and age its rare to die of old age!!

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 03,Mar,19 04:38
You would be so correct on saying that, I hate it when it does that,but it's my fault because I should read and check it before posting,

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 03,Mar,19 00:25
Your all a bunch of ding hats, you take things so personal and make a mountain out of a moule hill, people are intiteld to there opinion, it's just that, it's like an asset hole everyone has got one, you don't have to like it ,nor dislike it, don't have to agree or disagree,it is just that a opinion!! Stop all the bullshit and move on.

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 05,Nov,18 23:35
I currently have 3, I did have more, I had a PA but stretched to far and ended up with a meatotamy,(split gland)had a ampalang and a reverse Pa,and a pubic bone right a the base of my cock all of witch I removed didn't like them that much, the pubic bone got pulled out during sex, the purpose of the piercing is that the par bell rubs up against her clit while fucking.so all that's left is fernam, scrotal, ginche all self done, I do my own piercings, I have a method that doesn't hurt.you see these on my page.

By 42pupasmurfblue60 at 04,Sep,18 00:33
As long as the other party was on board then I would do it for free, with ant one man or women or group!!with in reason!!!