Recent Posts of member phoenix

Topics:

Cock ring 04,Jun,11 03:03
Pissing in the shower 04,May,11 07:42

By phoenix at 26,May,14 13:16
And one to show off too :-)

By phoenix at 25,Feb,14 04:08
Phoenix as in the mythical bird who rises from the ashes only to fly again. Cum fly with me

By phoenix at 05,Feb,14 00:34
Satindoll. A UK woman that is just fabulous

By phoenix at 15,Oct,13 01:15
That was a ****... Ha, was so good tho. Can't wait for next time

By phoenix at 09,Sep,13 00:13
I think this is a great idea. Having engaged in some mature conversation, and some mature adult nudity, I must say that us oldies have it, and it is most stimulating..... Bring it on!!!!

By phoenix at 14,Mar,13 08:43
Canadians are the best hottest women on the planet. Cant wait to get over there..

By phoenix at 14,Mar,13 08:39
There is something inherently different in kissing a man. Suck anything anytime,but kissing a man is something I have not done - yet. Note sure how I would go.

By phoenix at 21,Jul,11 07:10
I have wanked off for women more than once. That is fantastic. And they seem to enjoy watching too. Would be fun to show and watch on msn or something.

By phoenix at 12,Jul,11 20:23
I would love to hold a dick and feel it grow hard in my hand. And, of course, mutual masterbation is a very hot fantasy that I would luv to share.

By phoenix at 14,Jun,11 00:26
I can only offer this bit for you. Fantsties are fantastic, because we can indulge anytime we like. Once a fantasy is full filled, it looses its excitement. (And who knows, you may hate cocksucking - how would that make you feeel?) My advice is to have heaps of kids and dont be distracted by some la la land dream. Enjoy ur wife, and wank off to all your fantasies when wver you have the desire. Cheers

By phoenix at 14,Jun,11 00:09
It must be helpful to own a garage Thanks

By phoenix at 10,Jun,11 06:12
Sounds like you would recomend I chase one down then. mmmmm

By phoenix at 10,Jun,11 06:10
nice pixs, are metal ones better?

By phoenix at 10,Jun,11 06:05
tru, and i will try now.

By phoenix at 03,Jun,11 03:28
I thoet I was in last year, when for the first time I was with a man. He wasnt circumcised, but his foreskin was so tight it would not retract any where enough. Sadly, I am still looking to try.

By phoenix at 06,May,11 04:12
Nice, but probably a big deal for someone who shares the shower with u. I think thats hot.

By phoenix at 04,May,11 08:00
I told a special friend that I thought of doing this very thing. She became very excited, but the big question is where do u find someone who you can trust. Well, she has a friend who likes to dress up in panties and stockings, and asked if I wanted to meet him. This was the first time I had my dick sucked by a man, and it felt great. My friend was so excited, she squirted. Hope it happens again some day.

By phoenix at 18,May,09 08:48
because the Phoenix rises up through the ashes...