Recent Posts of member lilsoftee

By lilsoftee at 12,Nov,23 05:51

By lilsoftee at 12,Nov,23 05:42

By lilsoftee at 12,Nov,23 05:38

By lilsoftee at 14,Oct,20 04:28

By lilsoftee at 11,Mar,13 06:06
I have a funny little mark that looks like they nicked mine.

By lilsoftee at 18,Oct,10 07:44
I've done it to jg2969, a lot!!

By lilsoftee at 18,Oct,10 07:38
I'd rate mine about a 6, but I think my pics rate higher because of their clarity!

By lilsoftee at 06,Oct,10 07:04
Is that why you're "Grate"Kate?

By lilsoftee at 06,Oct,10 06:19
I've tried to do it for years (since I was a young teen) and have never gotten closer than about three inches away. It gets uncomfortable very quickly. What yoga or exercises would anyone suggest? I eat my own cum all of the time and would love to suck myself to get it!

By lilsoftee at 07,Nov,09 07:16
Cockwatcher, I agree 100% with you! I am totally obsessed with the thought of worshipping a cock orally but have no interest in another man. I would love to touch a man's balls and cock, play with them, lick them, suck them, taste the precum and swallow the cum.

By lilsoftee at 07,Nov,09 07:00
Hell, if I could do it I'd probably do it a few times a day!! I eat my own cum whenever I can and have tried to suck my own cock since I first started masturbating. I was probably about 12 and could get my cock to within an inch or so of my mouth. It didn't mean much then because I couldn't cum yet. When I was a teen I stuck a straw into my pee hole and would jack off and suck the cum thru the straw. Just wish I could actually get at least the head into my mouth.

By lilsoftee at 07,Nov,09 06:40
Oh yeah its the greatest and so is getting to that point by rubbing the drops of precum on her nipples and licking it off, then I try to pool my cum all around her nipple and lick it slowly. Just wish that when I am done that she would share a taste of it with me!

By lilsoftee at 07,Nov,09 06:35
God, I have so many favorite cocks on this site that it would be easier for people to check my favorites out!!!

By lilsoftee at 07,Nov,09 06:26
I am proud to be a member of this club. Mine is definitely smaller than some of yours, but I am proud to show it off to everyone. I also love looking at all of the smaller cocks on this site!

By lilsoftee at 27,Sep,09 07:14
I'm from Colorado and it's posted on my main page!

By lilsoftee at 27,Sep,09 07:08
Shaved balls, at least, so that you can see them dangling!

By lilsoftee at 27,Sep,09 06:54
Mine is 54 years old.

By lilsoftee at 30,May,09 05:52
I got the urge about 5 or 6 years ago, I'm 54 now! I'm also happily married and have never tried it. The urge keeps getting stronger and stronger though and I visit sites like these all of the time to see all of the nice cocks and balls out there. I eat my own cum as often as I can and would really like to experience sucking a cock and tasting cum from another man.