Recent Posts of member spooky

By spooky at 25,Dec,23 10:45

By spooky at 15,May,21 20:11
Missionary with the camera behind both of you, so you can see the cock pounding away inside the cunt. Wet, wide open and oozing with cum. Like this of me fucking April's cunt:

[img=/thumbs/20140817/6xts9r738d05.jpg]

/6xts9r738d05pic.html

By spooky at 18,Apr,20 04:19
To refer to fox news as a source of any credible news is useless. This conspiracy theory has been floated by some far right individuals without any credentials. What they have done is take concerns about the Wuhan Viral Lab safety practices and have turned it into this nonsense.

By spooky at 07,Jul,16 04:45
I have fucked and cum in over 350 differnt cunts. Of those women I have photos of my cock in over 50 different cunts.

My moto: So many cunts, so little time!

By spooky at 07,Jul,16 04:40
I fucked 5 different cunts in one day (posted some of those pics in my gallery). I came 2 or 3 times in the first 4 cunts, by the 5th cunt I could hardly spit...BUt i did get one more off.

The most I cum with one woman is at least 9 times, when I fuck April (she is in my gallery) I sometimes do not pull my cock out of her cunt between cumming. After I cum inside her and I get soft we just lie there, my cock in cher cunt, her legs spread, one leg over the other, I fondle her big 36DD tits, play with her hair, kiss her lipos and tits. talk and after a while I can feel my cock start to get hard a bit. I start to move my cock in her cunt, she tightens up on my cock and after a while my cock is hard and we are fucking untill I cum agin. Unless one of us has to pee I don't pull my cock out of her cunt again. We have done this for over 3 hours. Of coures she and I have a fuck contract, I have to fuck her at least 3 times in a day but no more than 6 times. She is a stickler for accuracy so anytime my cock pulls out of her cunt she counts that as 1, so if I keep my cock in her cunt it doesnot matter how many times I cum in her cunt or how long we fuck, it only counts as 1.

By spooky at 17,Jun,16 11:46
I love photographing a woman's cunt close up. I love showing the inside of the cunts of the women I fuck. I love showing their cunts up close with my cock fucking them.

This is Celia's cunt up close:
/8vvh33qfpm1qpic.html

2 fingers in Marta's cunt:
/pd24exfr6b4lpic.html

Spreading Kenall's cunt wide open:

/c1zz2pxagbbxpic.html

Tania's cunt spread wide open:
/meko7akua5cupic.html

By spooky at 25,Oct,11 10:18
Good fantasy. I woke up in the middle of the night with April on top of me fucking my hard cock. I always have a camera on my bed stand to I took photos of her on top of my cock. I got great photos of her awesome big tits and the look on her face as she was fucking me.