Recent Posts of member stl06

Topics:

Guessing game for fun 08,Jun,14 09:55
Break 09,Oct,13 06:05
Good Bye. 24,May,13 04:33
Describe 22,May,13 23:06
New York? 13,Feb,12 21:49

By stl06 at 19,Jul,16 00:07
For me its the eyes. First off ive always loved nice eyes but secondly you can actually connect with her and see emotions and everything. The other parts im more discreet about checking out after

By stl06 at 09,Apr,15 02:46

What ya think? Hah

By stl06 at 09,Apr,15 00:56
Hah think i fall into that category too. Never tried really but considering im not flexible and dont have a long cock dont see it happening

By stl06 at 30,Mar,15 19:38
Not gonna call it gorgeous or nice but ill show it and let you decide

By stl06 at 28,Feb,15 04:00

By stl06 at 06,Aug,14 08:54
Maybe always thought at least on the short side of average then again havent seen any besides my own in person so

By stl06 at 10,Jun,14 05:50
I agree im not upset with any comments just figured I should answer back to the responses that are given countless times too. Thats allowed too right

By stl06 at 09,Jun,14 18:04
hah nah its still started a few convos with some new people on here. The ones that have the biggest problem with it I havent ever or probably wont talk much with anyway so that doesnt bother me

By stl06 at 09,Jun,14 03:47
Again I just question for something so lame why the need to comment then? By the fun part I just meant its nothing serious. Sorry to disappoint you by talking about my dick on showyourdick/cunt rather than just sarcastic or nonsensical remarks didn't realize that was what the site was made for.

By stl06 at 08,Jun,14 23:51
I agree. Just meant to say I feel like this site is pretty different than a social setting. In a social setting I would also not start off by handing a female a stack of pictures of my cock and thats it either. I understand you were not trying to insult and hope I dont come off as insulting either because that also is not my intention.

By stl06 at 08,Jun,14 22:20
hah havent thought of any prizes or anything just interested some people seem to be really good judges of estimating size and others are way off in either direction

By stl06 at 08,Jun,14 22:15
No intending to start arguing or anything but if such a boring topic to you why the need to leave a sarcastic comment. Its not like I bombarded anyone's pm with this. Very easy to just skip over if not interested. But again dont mean to direct this just at you its just the main reason I rarely ever use the discussion forum bc theres no discussion just sarcastic banter arguing.

By stl06 at 08,Jun,14 22:11
Well by something new I meant more like starting a convo with new people here which is new to me rather than just seeing everyone pick apart and ridicule everything someone says int he forum which is all it seems to be. For example everyone one of those rate me or whatever topics that is started, which doesnt seem that weird considering its a site to show off nude pics, there is ten fold comments saying they are dumb or boring topics which is basically all ive noticed over the years on here. But I guess I am out of line thinking a conversation starter about a cock would make sense on a site called showyourcock/cunt, not sure what I was thinking there.

By stl06 at 30,Apr,14 17:26
Alright thanks for the reply. I think you both gave good answers acknowledging that the members here might not represent the "average" person, whatever that is, that accurately

By stl06 at 30,Apr,14 02:49
Is that something most guys have tried?

By stl06 at 25,Apr,14 17:28
Maybe average I dont know really but it works and has done well for me so

By stl06 at 10,Apr,14 05:23
Idk medium I think. Either way I am happy with it, works well for me

By stl06 at 24,Feb,14 08:03
I know we have discussed this before but I think it looks great 10 for me

By stl06 at 19,Sep,13 18:42
I agree with most of what everyone is saying. Plus a cock is a cock and there are plenty of them on the site. So seeing another cock may not strike someone as anything new. But I am a straight guy and that doesnt seem to stop any gay or bi guys from contacting me. My only advice for more comments and views is try something new or different in pics to give people a reason to comment. But I love the comments and views too but some people just dont comment much so dont let it bother you any.

By stl06 at 19,Sep,13 18:37
Yea I dont think thats particularly skinny. I feel a lot is perspective too. Say your guy was shorter and the same girth in comparison it would look thicker. I feel even with my own in different pics ones I look longer in it looks skinnier than other pics and ones it looks thicker in appear shorter. Not that is really important but measuring dimensions is the only way to really tell.

By stl06 at 19,Sep,13 18:28
Yea seems like an oxymoron saying a guy wanting to fuck your girl is a sign your gay. May not be what everyone is into but certainly has no implications of being gay.
edit: guess I should have read a bit further down 2nice sums up most of this with "oxymoron"

By stl06 at 14,Sep,13 23:52
haha great comment Is it fair to respond with they just shriveled my up limp too?

By stl06 at 24,May,13 12:06
True its nothing even offensive or anything just more annoying than enjoyable it seems lately for me.

By stl06 at 24,May,13 06:40
No and sorry guys if it seems like that. Didnt intend to come off as upset with you guys by any means. Just kinda lost the enjoyment of the site for me, most people are actually pleasant and friendly just some ruin it for me. Nothing bout the other post though

By stl06 at 24,May,13 06:37
Thanks and I didnt mean to seem sour towards you. Its not the only reason I am leaving however just fed up with some people and the way some are on here takes away from the enjoyment of the site for me unfortunately. But thanks for the comments and feedback

By stl06 at 24,May,13 04:28
I agree. Just was bored figured start something in the forum. I guess i should have read more of them to realize they are either completely off of any sort of topic or just sarcastic random comments. I probably just was confused that the site show your cock/cunt it is still not reasonable to show your pics for people to see and comment. Either way this is my last discussion forum post Im leaving the site shortly

By stl06 at 22,May,13 23:37
well glad we agree on that.

By stl06 at 22,May,13 21:52
Do i qualify?

By stl06 at 28,Apr,12 20:01
I agree the real pics are much better anyway

By stl06 at 07,Mar,12 05:00
Yea that formula would only work if you were perfectly round otherwise the string is the more accurate way.

By stl06 at 21,Feb,12 20:45
Not to support drugs but alcohol is definitely more harmful and dangerous but acceptable. As are cigarettes because they can be taxed and controlled. Marijuana is a choice and once the association is was given by anti **** efforts and the media lessen as it is increasingly becoming decriminalized and legalized for certain uses maybe people will change their opinions. To say it is foolish and or ignorant to put a natural substance when every human brain has canaboid receptors in them and the physical and health effects are not serious seems pretty harsh.

By stl06 at 06,Feb,12 05:07
Still amazing tits and nipples though

By stl06 at 05,Jan,12 16:05
How you know its a fake?

By stl06 at 05,Jan,12 16:03
I will be helping you with that hopefully soon

By stl06 at 05,Jan,12 03:05
After shes done sitting on my face Id stuff her with my cock until I exploded

By stl06 at 05,Jan,12 00:16
Id fuck Steffi while she works you.