Recent Posts of member sexpig

By sexpig at 18,Mar,18 15:07
Love wanking in the car... cumming while driving is exhilarating!

By sexpig at 07,Apr,12 00:16
I knew it! Aeroplane toilets many times, and also in my seat under the blanket during night flights...

By sexpig at 07,Apr,12 00:14
I've wanked at various times on buses, trains, in the car whilst driving, in the car whilst parked in the middle of town, on the hills, on the seafront, public toilets, a book shop, in class at school a few times, in a burger bar (I actually shot my load inside my long coat while I was handing over the money!) Can't think of any other places right now but I'm sure there must be more!

By sexpig at 11,Aug,11 23:29
April 2008

By sexpig at 05,Nov,10 16:27
I forgot to mention I had a boyfriend a few years back; we used to go into the first class compartments on the trains and suck each other off... I loved it when we blew our loads in each other's faces...

By sexpig at 05,Nov,10 16:23
Where to start!?! I used to have a hole cut in the pocket of my school trousers and used to wank in class... the guy sitting next to me used to rub me... I've shot my load several times on buses, on trains, in a book shop, on the seafront near my home... I've wanked and shot my load whilst driving... I've got naked, wanked and shot my load on the top of the highest hill here, in broad daylight... various fields and country lanes... I used to wank and shoot my load while sitting in the car in the town centre... Once I went to a burger bar wearing a big overcoat; underneath I had no shirt, no underwear and my jeans open, just held up by my belt... I wanked hard inside my coat while I was waiting for my burger... just as the guy cxalled me over I started to cum; I couldn't hold it do I was shooting my load hands-free inside my coat as I paid him and took the burger from him! I've been cruising and had blow-jobs and rimmed guys in shelters on the seafront here. One night I met a guy and took him up on the hills above the town. We sucked each other and then fucked him. It was amazing to do it just standing on the footpath in the open. I love the danger element of being naked or exposed where I shouldn't be, and the feel of the wind on my skin. The orgasm is always more intense that way...