Recent Posts of member Asphaltcowboy

By Asphaltcowboy at 07,Apr,23 22:21
Yes. Ever guy that has fucked my wife always wants it again

By Asphaltcowboy at 05,Aug,22 15:58
You might if you find a woman that only likes big dicks. Under 5” is a little dick.

By Asphaltcowboy at 02,Apr,22 00:35
It was so embarrassing after I ejaculated. She absolutely knew I had a little dick and then she knew I cum easy and quick.

By Asphaltcowboy at 30,Mar,22 18:42
I have to do a physical every two years for driving. I decided I would shave the day before cock, balls and ass so I was smooth. It seems I always get a female doc or pa. I wanted to be really embarrassed so I didn’t wear any underwear. The always tell you to strip down to you underwear and socks. The nurse did all of her stuff and told me to remove all of my clothes except for underwear and socks. I told her I don’t wear underwear. She looked at me and said oh ok I will get you a gown so go ahead. I stripped naked as fast as I could before she got back so she would see my little dick and balls and it would be embarrassing. She walked in and seen me standing there naked and my little dick and turned and shut the door. She put the gown down and looked straight at my little dick all shaved and smirked. When that happened I got really embarrassed and my cock started getting hard. She then cracked another smirk. I was fully hard in two seconds so she could tell I had a little dick. She helped me put the gown on and tied it in the back. My hard little dick pushed the gown out in the front. She said the gown didn’t cover it up and laughed and then left the room. Th doc was a late thirties black woman. She had a big smile on her face when she walked in. I know the nurse must’ve told her. She had me touch the floor, checked my balance and eyes and then she told me to remove the gown and lay on my back on the table /bed. My cock had gone soft so it was really small. She checked my mobility in my legs and I started getting hard while she was doing this. She asked me if I was aroused. I told her this happened when I get embarrassed. She asked me what I was embarrassed about. I told her because of my small penis size. She said that she understood and that it was smaller than average. I was rock hard after that comment. She then checked me for a hernia and tugged on my balls and press her fingers in to check. She did this several times on both sides of my cock. I was staying rock hard. She asked me if I masterbate and I said yes. She ask how often and I told her a lot. My little cock started pulsing. She said are you going to ejaculate. I was so embarrassed I started cumming hard. She just watched. When I was done she said I had a healthy ejacuculation for a small penis. She told me to wipe up and get dress and that I passed. I was really embarrassed when I went to the nurse’s station to get my paperwork they all were standing there.

By Asphaltcowboy at 26,Nov,21 19:26
I like my little dick 4 1/4” to 4 1/2” but I like stroke another guys cock that’s at least 6”. I also like being embarrassed about my little dick by male or female or both together

By Asphaltcowboy at 24,Dec,18 18:54
I like that

By Asphaltcowboy at 28,Feb,18 12:06
I was at a friends house watching tv the show got to a sex scene and I started to get hard. I asked him if I could stroke my cock right there and he said seriously I did yes he said ok he didn’t care. So I stripped naked so he could see me and started stroking my little cock. He started chuckling and said it’s kind of small I said that’s what my wife says. I guess he was fine with it cuz he pulled his big cock out and started stroking it.

By Asphaltcowboy at 08,Mar,15 04:02
no ball spanking but love having the head of my dick whipped

By Asphaltcowboy at 08,Mar,15 03:59
Very nice life time experience

By Asphaltcowboy at 08,Mar,15 03:52
may be a part of that is right, but we know we have a little dick and being embarrass about it is a real feeling. We know the girl is not lying about are little dick so your just stuck embarrassed in front of her.

By Asphaltcowboy at 07,Mar,15 21:49
Rock Hill, Sc

By Asphaltcowboy at 08,Jul,14 04:14
I like it when Im tied up standing and gaged fully nude and spanked till I cry and then get my dick whipped to make me cry harder. My wife does this to me and she lets her friends do it to. they laugh at my little dick and I love it.
--------------------------------------- added after 5823 hours

well my birthday is coming up and I told my Wife I want her friend Teresa to tie me up and humiliate me about my little dick and whip me till I cry. Great birthday present.

By Asphaltcowboy at 11,Jun,13 18:41
My wife and I had a hot guy with an 8 1/2" cock last week.i have a little dick 4 1/2" hard. I sucked him hard and then he stuck it in my wife's hole pumped her 4 times and then I stuck it in her and pumped her 4 times. We did this about 5 times each until my wife just started laughing when I would put it in her and mounting with joy at his. I then watched him fuck her good and hard as she told me what a little dick I had in front of him. I loved it. He fucked her all night an I sucked him hard every time.

By Asphaltcowboy at 11,Jun,13 18:31
I like being told I have a little pee pee

By Asphaltcowboy at 11,Jun,13 18:29
I like to be bottom and get it really hard

By Asphaltcowboy at 08,Apr,13 01:42
I have a very little dick. Especially when I'm soft. I like my little dick and love to be laughed at by women.

By Asphaltcowboy at 31,Dec,12 12:20
I really have a little .sometimes it's 1 1/2" soft and it's only 4" hard. My wife says I have a little dick,cuz she knows I like it. She even tells her friends. She had me strip and go take a cold shower cuz her girlfriend was coming over an her girlfriend was going to measure my little cold dick. It was. 1 3/4" soft so I stroke it hard for them and she measured it @ 4" hard they tied me up and whipped my ass and dick till I was crying. That was they best.cant wait again.

By Asphaltcowboy at 31,Dec,12 09:26
Rate my little one

By Asphaltcowboy at 10,May,12 18:57
I do also have a little pee pee 4.5"