Recent Posts of member mms123

By mms123 at 27,May,22 03:49
Hello,all,I am uncut,but let me tell you that,i have remove my frenulum completely.foreskin is kept intact.i hv the advantages like1]Foreskin go far back,smoothly.2]Better look from underside of glans,3]Frenulumless give a very good sensation all the time,4]stamina for sex is increased...5]we can wear glans ring almost 24* 7,i do that.Feel great..foreskin covers that.Yuo can hyv sex with wife,gf with glans ring in its place ...

By mms123 at 27,May,22 03:39
Hello all,Yes,me too have tasted my cum many times,but it is always nice to put cock in wife's or GF's mouth...cum in her mouth,make her swallow...nothing like that...The best thing I have ever noticed.

By mms123 at 27,May,22 03:34
very good

By mms123 at 27,May,22 03:33
Iam much fond of different underwers,jockstraps,langots,& I keep them in my stock.I hv more than a dozen variuos underweras with me..in my cupboard,keep on using them regularly

By mms123 at 27,May,22 03:29
Hello all,Myself love boxers,also jockstraps,I love my cock & balls securely tight in side

By mms123 at 06,Nov,12 16:50
I will ask her what she wants......Then will do it

By mms123 at 18,Sep,12 06:52
I mean shaved,pierced,un shaved...I like all types.I like pierced one more.I like to lick pussy

By mms123 at 18,Sep,12 06:51
Hello how is your pussy..?

By mms123 at 16,Sep,12 08:33
I love to lick, pussy,as I like it so much.cock sucking,no experience.will try .but pussy juices are gr8.They are helpful for men too.a lot of proteins are in it,like our semen.I love to drink my wife's urine too,while liking her pussy.
she is also very kind,sucks my cock,swallows my semen fully.sucks my balls to...!!!

By mms123 at 16,Sep,12 08:28
Friends you can see my penis photos without frenulum,on my profile...!!!!

By mms123 at 16,Sep,12 08:25
I am uncut,I wanted to get rid of frenulum for not a specific reason,but as a fantasi,& to look the penis good,.i had seen so many penises without frenulum on internet,7 I got the inspiration.so I have also removed my frenulum recently.I pierced the loose skin below the penis.I widened it & finally cut the thin strip with help of sharp blade.Then the flesh was hanging,which i cut off .A small amount of bleeding was there.but i poured cold water on it.It stopped after a while.within a few days,the wound was cleared,& a fine frenulum less penis,I got.I can pull my fore skin right back to the bottom of penis,it looks good,folds are very less,penis from under side looks smooth,fresh.One more think,without the frenulum penis does not have a bend when it gets hard.I like it so much.I have recommended this to many friends.

By mms123 at 16,Sep,12 07:23
i love cum drink.i take it frequently.my wife sucks my dick,& I ejaculate right in her mouth,she swallos my semen fully.so nice feelings indeed.I also love my semen to rub over her nipples,balls,pussy,clit.she also like it.she turns on due to this act.god has really gifted us nice things.i like to lick her pussy,clit,drink her pussy juices,urine too....!!!

By mms123 at 15,Sep,12 16:06
yes,sure...!!!!

By mms123 at 15,Sep,12 16:04
you can pierce the cock,no problem..!!!!