Recent Posts of member mark_99

By mark_99 at 22,Oct,14 18:50
if i get the chance i show my cock in public toilets if i think a guy is trying to watch.sometimes i have jogging pants on and no underwear so when i pee i pull them down so my cock and balls are showing
one time i did this and a guy came and stood next to me and saw my cock and tight balls on full show ,so i took my time and peed and gave him a good show

By mark_99 at 22,Oct,14 18:40
really nice ,,i like them always shaved

By mark_99 at 22,Oct,14 18:38
my balls are nearly always tight,i dont have any problem with that think they look and feel great

By mark_99 at 14,Aug,14 14:13
shaved balls ,looks and feels great

By mark_99 at 03,Jul,14 10:02
My first time waswhen i was 30 years old ,id for a long time before thought what it would be like to have a real cock in my ass,id tried dildos and vibrators and enjoyed it.but until i was 30 i never meet anybody i could tell or trust to do it with until i got chatting about sex with a person i knew that i came in contact with with my work.
i must admit the first time i did it it hurt a little bit but after that it felt fanastic and it was really horny being fucked by another guy .from then on i never looked back and enjoy anal sex with guys.

By mark_99 at 24,Jun,14 10:40
recently i had sex with a guy while his freind watched.it was the first time ive done it and it made me really horny having this other guy sittng in front of me while i rode the other guys cock deep in my ass.he kept on telling his freind to fuck me harder and deeper!!! it was fantastic ,it made me have a big explosive orgasm of sperm from my cock

By mark_99 at 16,May,14 11:10
cant beat a real cock rubbing over it though

By mark_99 at 16,May,14 11:04
yes,good advice ,ive also done it with abstaining from masterbating for a day or two,it can be easier this way.

By mark_99 at 09,May,14 12:44
alot of guys think its "taboo" to get pleasure from anything in your anus,but if done right can give you alot of pleasure,ive orgasumed from having the head of a cock or a vibrator massarge my prostate.

By mark_99 at 02,May,14 07:43
i was 30 years old ,i had for a long before thought what it would be like to have a real cock in my arse ,id tried dildos and virators to that point and enjoyed it.iam myself bi

By mark_99 at 07,Apr,14 08:01
ive always shaved my balls and the area between my balls and arsehole.it feels great having your balls likde smooth

By mark_99 at 21,Mar,14 10:35
i would love to be able to suck my own cock!

By mark_99 at 07,Mar,14 09:47
ive had my prostate massaged by the head of a cock and its made loads of precum come out of my cock ,if its done right and with consideration it can be an fantastic experience.

By mark_99 at 12,Feb,14 10:24
ive always shaved my balls ,i think it feels good and looks sexy and it also feels really good when someone is licking your balls shaved! i shave about twice a week to keep them really smooth and dont really have any problem with being inchy .

By mark_99 at 30,Jan,14 11:56
i always have precum when iam horny,i always taste my own precum

By mark_99 at 16,Jan,14 09:48
if i see another guy trying to look i normally give a show ,so he can get a good look

By mark_99 at 18,Oct,13 08:58
i dont have any pics, but i also sometimes go naked outdoors.theres nothing like going for a walk and having the outdoor air over your whole naked body.i normally just go to the location with just a tee-shirt and jogging pants on ,and nothing else.then its just a case of stripping two items of cothing off ,easy!!.

By mark_99 at 01,Oct,13 07:32
Yes i agree with spermkiss,Ive had sex with women but i had my first biggest orgasm with a guys cock in my ass,and snice that first experience ive never looked back. I also have reached a climax from the head of a penis rubbing my prostate,and hardly touching my cock myself. I think its something all guys should try if only just once in your whole life.

By mark_99 at 27,May,13 07:40
it feels really good to have the head of a penis rubbing your prostate ,ive had great orgasums this way ,just take your time and enjoy,i have in the past come without hardly wanking my cock.

By mark_99 at 27,May,13 07:25
i agree,my balls are also alot of the time small and when riding a bike mine start of bigger but nearly always go small,it think its sexy as well

By mark_99 at 05,Feb,13 07:33
i have pubes but keep my balls nice and smooth