Recent Posts of member Brad

By Brad at 06,Jul,15 01:51
Wow such an erotic pic with lots of tasty piss ! Need a hand with the job or rather another mouth ?? I was at a high school reunion & after lot to drink went towards the loo to have a piss. I was stopped by two gorgeous sisters who asked if I needed some help & amazed I said yes ! The 2 sisters took my cock out of my pants in such a slow sensual way that I started to get hard in which made it difficult to start peeing. When I did start pissing, they got down on their knees on opposite sides of my cock & took turns slopping up the spurts of piss until none was left & I was very hard ! They jerked & sucked until u came in their mouths & did bit of kissing & cum swapping ! Unfortunately someone caught us in the act. Did not bother me but the sisters were so embarrassed when word got out that they did not attend any more high school reunions. This did piss me off as I would have enjoyed more joint action !!

By Brad at 05,Jul,15 06:30
Terrific cum shots !! Would enjoy licking it up for u + sucking on that lovely cock with the delectable foreskin !

By Brad at 05,Jul,15 06:28
Wow that is quite a shot of cum from your lovely cum cannon !! I would luv to have my face & mouth in front of that large load of tasty cum !!

By Brad at 11,Feb,14 11:38
How do I download pic of my huge nipples & my large cock + cute tight ass ??

By Brad at 11,Feb,14 11:36
I luv large nipples on men...I luv to play with them & suck them ! See my huge nipples. I enjoy having them licked, sucked, constrained, etc. the more attention the better. Huge nipples on male or females r 4 me real turn !! What do u think of mine ??

By Brad at 10,Oct,13 19:51
I live in Coolangatta, Gold a coast , Australia. I am slim muscular with 8 inch cock & cute tight ass. I am very very horny right now !!! Cum& get it !!!