Recent Posts of member speedswim

By speedswim at 03,Aug,19 20:07
sucked my first cock at 11. He was my next door neighbour and have loved it ever since

By speedswim at 14,Nov,18 23:41
Shame he couldn't be bothered to salute the fallen American solders from WW1 and 2 during his visit to France for armistice day. He blamed it on bad weather despite the fact that the French,British,Australian,and Canadian leaders seemed to make it.

By speedswim at 28,Jun,18 21:22
I was 10 in a swimming pool changing room. I was getting changed and another boy was watching me and it felt exciting so I opened my towel up to let him see my cock which quickly became erect. I remember the feeling of excitement and my heart pounding as I stood there completely naked with an erection. I was soon hooked and would frequently show off to other boys and guys.

By speedswim at 18,Dec,14 23:57
From the age of 11 in the changing cubicles after swimming with 2 friends it was at the time mind blowingly exciting fun.

By speedswim at 18,Dec,14 23:52
I once turned up at my then girlfriends house unexpectedly one Sunday morning after she had been out clubbing the night before and saw a guy leaving her flat as I got there. She was still in her underwear and admitted she had had a one night stand when I confronted her. I new I should have been angry but the truth is I found it a huge turn on and got her to tell me every detail when she told me had also fucked her that morning I literally ripped her nickers off and fucked her there and then and the biggest turn on for me was feeling the outher guys cum in her pussy as I fucked her. After that I would get her to bring guys back to fuck her that I unfortunately never got to watch ut would wait outside in the car and as soon as they left would rush in and fuck her freshly cum filled pussy. It was some of the best sex I have ever had.

By speedswim at 21,Sep,14 22:33
Started at age 11 with two friends I used to go swimming with every week. The highlight was always after swimming we would go into a changing cubicle and play with each other's cocks and this soon progressed to wanking and sucking one another to orgasm. Happy days!

By speedswim at 13,Jan,14 23:28
I was fairly young and remember being surprised it tasted of skin as for some reason I thought they would be flavored!

By speedswim at 24,Nov,13 00:47
At 12 I was shown the joys of mutual wanking by two older teens in a swimming pool changing room. All good fun.

By speedswim at 25,Oct,13 21:29
I was 11 with two other boys from my swim club in the changing rooms.

By speedswim at 11,May,13 23:14
A nice pint of Landlord for me

By speedswim at 04,May,13 23:35
I was 11 when I joined a swim club and after my second week I was in a changing cubicle with two older teenage boys from the club who introduced me to the joys of mutual wanking and sucking.

By speedswim at 22,Mar,13 22:36
One of my ex-girlfriends used to go out every Thursday night with her friends (girls night out) and after about six months I found out that they would often go back with guys they met in the clubs and let them fuck them. When I found out at first I was jealous and angry but then found it a huge turn on and would get her to tell me every detail of what happened. Unfortunatly I didn't ever get to watch her being fucked but would sometimes go round just after the guy had left and when I fucked her could still feel the other guy's cum in her pussy. Would love to watch my current girlfriend get fucked but don't think she would be up for it.

By speedswim at 07,Mar,13 20:22
No,but gets me hard just thinking about it and would love to give it a try.

By speedswim at 07,Mar,13 00:26
Thanks for sharing

By speedswim at 01,Mar,13 23:34
To cut a bit of a long story short I was 12 years old and was asked by a 16 year old from my swim club(who I knew well) if i would stand naked in a changing cubicle whist he looked at me and wanked himself off. I willingly agreed as I found it all very exciting, Things progressed a little and he ended up sucking my cock which felt so good I returned the favour and sucked him for a short time before he pulled out of my mouth and ejaculated over me.