Recent Posts of member iluvcox

Topics:

Do you ever cum without a warning? 28,Nov,18 09:36
Smell something while jacking off 16,Apr,17 18:27

By iluvcox at 10,Mar,24 19:11
I had one P-gasm in the shower one time. Fucking my ass with a double dong and jacking off with the other hand. Had what I thought was multiple orgasms for about 10 seconds. i was moaning out loud, "Oh God,Oh God' when it happened.only hit it once though I keep trying.

By iluvcox at 09,Apr,23 16:50
I love to see girls or guys licking cum off toes,gets me off every time.

By iluvcox at 09,Apr,23 16:48
I can jack off to my own feet.

By iluvcox at 12,Nov,22 07:38
Back before I was driving my JO buddy was visiting me at my parents home and we started up in my bedroom. We were sixty nining on my bed ,sucking each other's cocks when we heard two of my other friends coming upstairs.They did'nt know about our shenanigans and it was quite a scramble to get dressed and composed before they came in the room.I answered the door kind of out of breath and face flushed. I don't know if they knew what was going on but I am sure the room smelled like dickbreath.

By iluvcox at 12,Nov,22 07:22
I remember climbing the rope in gym class and getting a very pleasurable feeling downstairs.I noticed that if I just hung there and curled my legs up I would get hard and a minute or two of this would result in a dry orgasm.Did/nt know what this was but it felt damn good. I'd get this weird guilty feeling afterward,though but that would pass and I'd hang again.

By iluvcox at 25,May,20 18:57
Probably around 10 yr.old. Playboy, man those tan lines and bushes back then used to make me so hard!

By iluvcox at 23,Aug,19 04:56
I used my wife's doubledong once by myself in the shower. I swear that I had multiple orgasms. If not, it was one helluva cum!

By iluvcox at 14,Nov,18 09:35
[deleted image]

By iluvcox at 29,Oct,18 05:23
Licking cum off feet and toes is very humiliating and exciting at the same time.

By iluvcox at 24,Oct,18 01:15
I shoved a banana up a girlfriends ass once and ate it out of her.

By iluvcox at 06,Aug,18 02:51
That's one asshole not worth fucking

By iluvcox at 04,Aug,18 23:39
This is a big time boner-kill!

By iluvcox at 24,May,18 08:47
I love warm cum on feet[deleted image]

By iluvcox at 21,Apr,18 07:13
Earlybird, the first orgasms I had happened while climbing or hanging from something. Many guys will remember that"funny feeling" while climbing the rope in gym class.I used to have dry orgasms while hanging from the edge of a door or the jungle jim.

By iluvcox at 31,Jan,18 08:14
I must have been around 14 and my buddy was a year older. We started things off by just peeing in front of each other.We would flash each other sometimes and laugh.Then one day when we were alone we showed our cocks. A few quick "kisses" to the heads were all it took. Next thing we were sucking each others hard cocks. The next few years we got naked and played and got off whenever we could.I can still remember the smell of dick breath in the room and the incredible horniness I felt while worshipping his cock and balls. At one time he could lick the tip of his own cock. God, I'd love to see that now!

By iluvcox at 24,Jan,18 07:07
Use a hair removing cream. Better than shaving.Stubble is smaller and use it twice weekly.

By iluvcox at 23,Dec,17 20:38
When a curvy gal is comfortable with her size I find that to be a huge turn on.

By iluvcox at 08,Nov,17 06:10
Sometimes it feels really nasty to roll sperm around your tongue while having an orgasm.

By iluvcox at 21,Apr,17 05:34
Sometimes I will edge a half load and swish it around my mouth while climaxing. It seems so slutty when I feel the hot,slimy cum on my tongue ,rolling it around while going over the edge.

By iluvcox at 06,Apr,17 05:38
Just wearing one used to give me a hard on.

By iluvcox at 16,Nov,16 09:11
I came hard once from prostate stimulation,thought I was having multiple orgasms because it went on and on.I actually blurted out Oh Gawd! Oh phuck!

By iluvcox at 04,Nov,16 06:31
I love to rub it into my feet and between my toes.

By iluvcox at 22,Sep,16 05:52
Only thing better is barefoot AND cock in jeans

By iluvcox at 16,Sep,16 05:36
My favorite part of sucking another guy's cock is smelling dick breath in the room after we've 69'd.

By iluvcox at 09,Sep,16 06:00
jack off with vicks

By iluvcox at 17,Jul,16 06:35
One time I thought I would put a mason jar up my ass...

By iluvcox at 30,Mar,16 04:48
I've had more cock than my wife

By iluvcox at 30,Mar,16 04:47
I luv precum. I will always remember years ago when a buddy was sucking on my cock and he squeezed a big drop of precum out of the end of my dick and looked me square in the eye and licked the cum and swallowed it. It was the first time either of us had tasted the other's sperm.After he did that, I knew I had to eat his.

By iluvcox at 26,Feb,16 06:19
Girls this age don't take care of their feet and nails as much as women do.

By iluvcox at 18,Nov,15 04:24
Back when I was a sophmore in H.S. I was seeing a younger girl and she lived with her grandma.We were sitting on the couch and she was sucking my cock and I saw her grandma's reflection on the sliding door, walking up to the porch.I threw her head back and ZIPPED up furiously and in the process I zipped a piece of my mushroom .It hurt like a son of a bitch but I managed to keep cool until I could free the skin.We were a little more careful after that.

By iluvcox at 19,Aug,15 06:25
I love to see a guy beating his meat while sucking on a cock.Watching him cum from having a boner in his mouth is a big turn on. It's even better when the suckee comes first which in turn makes the sucker cum.

By iluvcox at 16,May,15 16:09
To be jacking your cock while giving head is one of the greatest sensations you can have. Feeling warm,thick sperm swirling around on your tongue while you are shooting your own load really drains my balls and leaves me satisfied.

By iluvcox at 25,Dec,14 06:56
让我看看你的脚

By iluvcox at 24,Dec,14 20:28
I discovered a wonderful sensation while climbing the rope in gym class.If I hung there long enough,I would get hard and could cum (dry). It must have been in grade school.Needless to say,I spent a lot of time hanging around.

By iluvcox at 01,Feb,14 07:48
I love to kick a guys ass. My wife loves it when I feast on her asshole,also.

By iluvcox at 28,Jan,14 03:20
I love the feeling.It's like being deep-throated.

By iluvcox at 24,Jan,14 06:23
I remember my first time. talking about it.then slowly proceeding.A little flashing,a quick fondle... Then a dare.I'll suck yours if you will suck mine.When I wrapped my lips around his cock and my cock grew about two inches I knew right then I was hooked.

By iluvcox at 18,Dec,13 04:59
DUH! a free BJ?

By iluvcox at 13,Dec,13 03:56
I wish I could fuck myself good for a change

By iluvcox at 12,Dec,13 02:04
I've only got to lick a guy's anus once.And he was too uptight to enjoy it. A quick lick was all but I have devoured many girls assholes with my tongue and it was enjoyed by all.

By iluvcox at 28,Nov,13 06:09
I miss Himu

By iluvcox at 27,Nov,13 07:41
I have used a tens on my cock and vibrator on my taint at the same time.When I came it was Incredible!Try it.

By iluvcox at 13,Nov,13 05:53
I think about sucking hard cocks and eating men or women's ass holes. Swallowing cum while I'm cumming and getting off to feet and toes.

By iluvcox at 11,Oct,13 13:54
Looks HOT, now stop.

By iluvcox at 26,May,13 15:19
Sometimes oysters look like pussies

By iluvcox at 15,May,13 06:07
Sometimes a man has to say to himself...S.T.F.U.

By iluvcox at 01,Apr,13 23:30
I came on my wife's toes the other night and she let me lick them clean. Her feet smelled so good and funky that when I was cleaning them my head was spinning from arousal.Stayed hard too.

By iluvcox at 29,Mar,13 04:58
With my genuine respect,bigone...Go F--- yourself.Please take pictures.

By iluvcox at 29,Mar,13 04:53
I would drink from her faucet.

By iluvcox at 14,Mar,13 02:39
How about the one with the dude and a mason jar?