Recent Posts of member sherryann

Topics:

"Sorry this member accepts messages from friends only" 05,Jun,22 03:34
Stupid people 22,Feb,22 17:14
Blacklisted 19,Feb,21 20:03
Cont. 20,Apr,19 23:50

By sherryann at 16,Mar,24 23:43

By sherryann at 16,Mar,24 16:44
yeah worse decision he made, they corrupted him and his angel face from long ago is no more.

By sherryann at 16,Mar,24 14:40
How I long for the good old days bella! "Grampa tell ne bout the good old days"-The Judds
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

ME Not ne time to go

By sherryann at 16,Mar,24 14:37
Don't mess with Bill The Marvelettes

By sherryann at 16,Mar,24 13:49
I DO!!!!

By sherryann at 16,Mar,24 13:48
yeah & lots of drinks will be drunk this weekend

By sherryann at 13,Mar,24 02:58
Oh my God what a horrible place we're in. Will only get worse & worse...

By sherryann at 13,Mar,24 02:47
Sad. truth took too long. Female should be held accountable too. Murders like that all parties involved are
responsible.

By sherryann at 12,Mar,24 01:15
I do agree. I am a morning person and prefer the early mornings. I guess I just like the light late in the day because the winters where I am are so long dark and cold. The days are so short in the winter here and the night lasts so long. It probably has something to do with my depression too

By sherryann at 10,Mar,24 18:03
So your morning light is not enough, but do you like the longer evening light? I know most don't like the clock change, I do. I remember when they did it in October & April.

By sherryann at 06,Mar,24 12:32
Long black train Josh Turner

By sherryann at 05,Mar,24 04:15
sirskittles

By sherryann at 05,Mar,24 04:12
haha that Biden is the worst president and Trump is the best.

By sherryann at 01,Mar,24 02:41
I too don't understand it at all and glad you, bella!, asked this question. Thank you.

By sherryann at 28,Feb,24 01:53
Gotta love those truckers!! about those "friends", yeah they weren't really friends. It was back in 2016 when I was subjected to their hate for Trump. When I told them I was a Trump supporter they went ballistic crazy. It was really hateful and over the top, then I never heard from them again

By sherryann at 22,Feb,24 01:18
Good And did you see the smug look on that goofy judges face? What an asshole! The vile hatred these people display for President Trump is outrageous. I've lost friends who are also Trump haters. Good riddance.

By sherryann at 19,Feb,24 01:02
In a word...no. I believe wholeheartedly that the 2020 election was stolen from President Trump.

By sherryann at 18,Feb,24 22:34
Thank you my Trump supporter, I am so happy to meet you too.

By sherryann at 18,Feb,24 21:17
"He's always here for you" , God. Perfectly said!

By sherryann at 18,Feb,24 04:14
I believe they know Trump will win so they will cheat and steal the upcoming election again.

By sherryann at 18,Feb,24 04:07
There's my President Trump

By sherryann at 17,Feb,24 22:41
! And phart, yes, their immense hatred is unlike anything in history.

By sherryann at 15,Feb,24 01:17
Crying in the chapel Elvis Presley

By sherryann at 14,Feb,24 04:06
Brandy by Looking Glass

By sherryann at 08,Feb,24 00:13
Aw I'm so sorry this is the first I heard I love Toby Keith. My favorite song A little less talk a lot more action. Rest in Paradise Toby

By sherryann at 07,Feb,24 01:05
You're welcome. Like I said to pitbull, both here & in real life it doesn't do any good especially these days. Different times we're living in and definitely not for the better

By sherryann at 06,Feb,24 00:45

By sherryann at 06,Feb,24 00:15
you promise?

By sherryann at 04,Feb,24 22:15
I know but bet they can't comment on your blogs blacklisters say stupid reasons too like Trump supporter

By sherryann at 04,Feb,24 18:18
I meant stop people from posting here. I don't know if that means block. But yeah those who do that don't even know who they're blocking. they just black list you even if you never even heard of them

By sherryann at 04,Feb,24 17:38
I know. I used the word some when it was only (1) one. Not you. But here and in real life no one gives a shit about anyone else. Especially these days, so why should I? I'm not talking about anyone in particular but people take kindness for weakness and someone told me long ago nice guys finish last, and he was right. It's time I learned that once and for all. If anyone else posts here, I won't answer, I'm done. Hopefully you have it blocked for who you choose to post.

By sherryann at 04,Feb,24 17:01
Pitbull, so I am a rat and moron for wishing someone well? On second thought, you're right! Fuck being nice and caring about people, it doesn't do any good anyway. It's better to wish people death like some here have wished me death. Seriously you make a lot of sense. No one here is gonna witness me being nice anymore.

By sherryann at 04,Feb,24 03:19
Not sure where to put this but hope it's ok here and someone can answer. Ok so how long does the anniversary red heart gift stay there to be clicked on to give? I was going to give it but it said during certain days,(not exact words)but there was no way to click it to give it. Hope that made sense...
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

My question was dumb with a solution, I won't choose that gift anymore

By sherryann at 02,Feb,24 04:52
Oh thank you CAT no not you. I was talking about someone who wished me death, said some really vile cold hearted stuff to me. And he was the first and only one ever on this site to do that. Thank you for this post, appreciate it, but you did nothing wrong.

By sherryann at 30,Jan,24 02:53
Pinball Wizard The Who

By sherryann at 29,Jan,24 03:51

By sherryann at 29,Jan,24 03:42
that's right and the poor veterans are homeless but don't get treated anywhere near as good as these illegals do. It's really sad, a real disgrace of a country we live in. I won't give illegals or blacks money if they're begging on the streets, I only give to older white men because I know they're likely veterans. And each and every one thanks me and says God bless you.

By sherryann at 28,Jan,24 23:13
Yes you're precisely right

By sherryann at 28,Jan,24 22:52
I think it's terrible that someone was deleted just for being a Trump supporter! I will never forget how I was treated by Trump haters on this site. I was close to deleting and just figured I'd chuck this site once and for all. One, only one, was vile, told me he wished I would die, was cruel beyond words and I don't even want to think about him let alone taking time typing about his punk ass. People really have a deep hatred in their hearts.

By sherryann at 28,Jan,24 22:44
Yes,everything is paid for,and sadly, the home grown regular homeless people get shit on! What a disgrace!

By sherryann at 28,Jan,24 22:40

By sherryann at 27,Jan,24 02:30
You've got a friend Carole King

By sherryann at 17,Jan,24 00:16

By sherryann at 17,Jan,24 00:05

By sherryann at 15,Jan,24 20:03
Well CAT I will stick with what I see instead of saying all cities. All the "new arrivals" (that's one thing they call them here), are either black or brown. (Not my words, another thing they call them here), but I've never seen one white person. If you're dark skinned you can't be white. Just like if you're white as snow, porcelain, pale, or whatever word is used , you can't say you're a black person African American or brown person Hispanic. Those races (here) would look at a white person as a straight up nut if they claimed to be black or brown.

By sherryann at 15,Jan,24 19:50
Still can't see it

By sherryann at 15,Jan,24 03:12
Yes very well said. All true 100 percent. All what you said plus the disease & sicknesses they bring here is scary.

By sherryann at 15,Jan,24 03:08
I will try thanks.

By sherryann at 15,Jan,24 01:20
too bad not many still think like you, you're what we need. It's really bad enough with the crooks already here, but the illegals are running all these cities in the ground fast.

By sherryann at 14,Jan,24 22:26
These cities are putting illegals before Americans, before veterans and before everyone and everything. They welcome them calling themselves sanctuary cities and states and their "new arrivals" are all they care about while they curse and blame Governor Abbott.