Recent Posts of member greatwhite

By greatwhite at 23,May,18 01:57

By greatwhite at 06,Aug,15 02:46
Perfectly said!

By greatwhite at 03,Jun,15 02:17
I've jerked in rush hour traffic, just make sure you have napkins for clean up. I'm sure a Rucker or two got a show.

By greatwhite at 03,Jun,15 02:12
I'm in southern maine. But it's a big state.

By greatwhite at 03,Jun,15 01:19

By greatwhite at 22,Apr,15 13:30
My experience on this site is, interesting and unique shots get comments

By greatwhite at 04,Apr,15 18:30
Was on vacation, a bit drunk and couldn't ****. Took a late night walk down the beach. Ran into a guy hanging out at a lifeguard stand.he started talking about the constitutions and pointing them out to me. His hand "accidently bu" bumped my crotch a few times. Then he felt. Comfortable to rub on my cock until I was hard. Then. He sucked me off till I blew my load. Said have a good night and walked away. Very hot!

By greatwhite at 07,Mar,15 14:18
I have the same,you definitely need to get it on before you get excited, but worth it.

By greatwhite at 04,Mar,15 04:20
I jerked off in rush hour traffic, prob not the safest idea, but I'm sure a trucker or two looked down and got a show. Good thing I had some fast food napkins for the clean up.

By greatwhite at 04,Mar,15 04:06
Maine

By greatwhite at 04,Mar,15 04:00
A guy, I was 15 he was 13, but he was the aggressor, showed me his parents sex book, when he noticed I was hard in my pants he grabbed my cock, unzipped my pants and started to suck me. So I returned the favor it was hot! And we would do it whenever we had the chance after that.

By greatwhite at 03,Oct,14 23:32
Yes please