Recent Posts of member Moench

Topics:

my wife,s butt hole 24,Sep,16 22:54
members 28,Jul,16 21:53

By Moench at 23,Feb,24 20:24
My wife,s ex and only men before was from Norway with a 8 inch big dick and I only half of his size. I love it if she tells me about his dick and make me come very fast.

By Moench at 12,Feb,24 07:05
If have a small dick ,looks better clean shaved and pussys with big bushes is the best

By Moench at 12,Feb,24 07:02
I was looking to see if there were more men who loved wearing women’s underwear and google brings me to SYD

By Moench at 30,Jan,24 07:37
I have only 9 cm but he can do two lovely kids. My wife has is own technique to satisfy her and me. With her ex boyfriend (8 inches) ,she has only pain and Sex wars like rodeo.

By Moench at 12,Jan,24 07:09
If I compare shaved with hairy pussy. I love women with big bush and long hair and not trimming.i like to feel her hair at my dick and if I suck I love the hair at my tongue and the smell.

By Moench at 01,Jan,24 20:51
My wife is very sensitive at her anus and she loves my dick in her pussy and my finger in her butt at the same time, so we try many times to put my dick in and using a lot of lubricant but after many trials my dick would go in and I finished in front her butt hole

By Moench at 24,Dec,23 20:47
Left or right doesn’t matter,I use or need only two finger to make mine happy

By Moench at 16,Nov,23 19:36
Almost every morning before I start my work,like starting the engine

By Moench at 26,Sep,23 21:25
Oh why,you have a beautiful long dick

By Moench at 24,Sep,23 21:52
My dick with foreskin is soft only one inch ,if I not pull my foreskin back to pee, I will wetting my pants. It’s for me very difficult,so most time I must sit down on toilet

By Moench at 31,Aug,23 21:50
My wife loves to help me peeing,she likes to hold my dick wile I pee and after finish she pulls my foreskin back and shaking my dick till finish

By Moench at 06,Aug,23 21:38
My wife lays down in the opposite direction,so I have fully access and view of her pussy. So I can play with my two hand , one hand care pussy and the other her but hole.I love it to see and feel if she comes

By Moench at 21,Jul,23 21:51
At young age ,I like my wife’s pussy is shave , if the girls not shaving regular smooth, it’s a turn out. Now 15 years that my wife not shave and I love her long pussy hair.

By Moench at 21,Jul,23 21:47
Playing with my dick and using baby oil, it’s feels like he is inside a pussy

By Moench at 21,Jul,23 21:43
A baby dick or clit not belongs in wearing man’s briefs,it’s belong to girls panties

By Moench at 17,Jul,23 21:17
At my school ,together with my friends, yes. I feel embarrassed seeing my friend big long dicks. But now ,I think I am special, having a little penis and like to show when ever I cane

By Moench at 13,Jul,23 21:16
At first it’s the kick ,doing something wrong, after it is the adventure to get more panties later it is how it’s feels and at the end it’s normal to wearing and don’t care everyone

By Moench at 11,Jul,23 21:16
We love the wife rides me on top but reverse, so I cane play with my finger in her butt and my dick in her pussy

By Moench at 09,Jul,23 21:34
The first time, my wife wake up and ask me what I doing and I say I doing it my self and I say that some time I like to do. After this day ,she ask me some times to masturbate and she like to watching me with her hand at her pussy

By Moench at 08,Jul,23 21:23
For me is not about the men in first place,I would like to see my wife has sex with a men with a huge dick 20 cm up. I only like to watching how my wife get up and after he look how my wife handle my little one

By Moench at 09,Jun,23 21:47
If never has sex with a black girl ,you will never know the different. I had a girlfriend in Nigeria for some time, this wars my best sex I ever have. Her pussy entrance wars soo small, even difficult for my little dick, but inside wars a big hole, she squeezed my little one and controlled with this my orgasm

By Moench at 25,Apr,23 21:28
my biggest turn on is when my wife help me peeing, she hold my little dick with two finger and let me pee and after she shaken my dick like a man doing

By Moench at 16,Apr,23 06:54
i life with my wife and kids alone at our big farm. i doing my gardening, farm work and all other thinks nude. now my wife cousin (female 45 year old) come to visit us for a couple of days. my wife ask me to wearing some pants in this time but i am not agree and so i ask her cousin if she has a problem with this and she say to me to doing so as usually. so i continues nude all day long, have some conversations and chat with her to. i love to be nude and not ashamed that my dick is very little and she often look at me how i keep my dick and whats type of penis ring i wearing

By Moench at 12,Apr,23 20:54
long time ago, i wearing my wifes panties and she knows and let me doing it,til one day she bought many panties for me to wear my own stuff and many are the same she wear, so after we go out or visiting friends ,we wear the same panties

By Moench at 08,Apr,23 21:45
wearing mums big silk panties with large diaper inside and using my massage gun and feel the vibration till i come

By Moench at 01,Apr,23 21:56
long time ago ,my wife and i like to try to have sex with condom, she bought the smallest size was is averrable from the pharmacy,both of us has no experience how to doing it , i am fully hard but this rubber still to big to fit. my wife so horny and wet and after a view second i am finish already and i slipping out of her pussy but with out of condom .after we have so much fun to find the condom in her pussy to pull it out. after we never use it again

By Moench at 10,Feb,23 21:08
for me too, my wish is that my dick is zero long and my balls remove too. i am so fascinated if think about it

By Moench at 28,Jan,23 21:40
my little one going from 2 to 4 inches but i like my penis is all time only 2

By Moench at 13,Dec,22 21:24
for me is like this for many years. my wife buying my lingerie and all other stuff and force me to wear it, in our bedroom or outside the house. she is the dominant part in our relationship. she wearing shorts and shirts and she fucks me or tell me what she want till she finish. her but hole is her favorite place ground, i have to take care.

By Moench at 11,Dec,22 21:58
i think this is small too

By Moench at 11,Dec,22 21:48
so gefallen sie mir am liebsten

By Moench at 01,Dec,22 22:17
i start with my moms panties and nylons.now i have my own stuff and wearing it 24/7. after 50 years ,i have still fun and buying new lingerie to wear

By Moench at 25,Oct,22 21:16
i don't like my long balls

By Moench at 08,Oct,22 20:24
wearing women's lingerie secretly is fun and exiting but now i cane wear 24/7 is like wearing normal mans dress and in my house nobody cares about, is so fun now to life like this

By Moench at 04,Oct,22 21:46
my wife force me to wearing lingerie and bra and she wearing boxer shorts and mans shirts in the bed room and have sex most of time

By Moench at 01,Oct,22 21:50
foe me starts with wearing my mothers panties,nylons and bra secretly. in my first marriage the same ,i wearing all stuff from my wife and she don't know it and would accepting this. after i meet my second wife ,i told her from beginning that i addict to women clothes .she told me thats no problem for her as long i am not cheating her. she let me wear what i like and bought some more dresses for me. if we have sex ,we wearing some time the same lingerie .now i feel very free to doing what i like and no more secret

By Moench at 01,Oct,22 21:24
not for ever but one or two days to see how its feel to be a women. playing with my pussy my big titis and have sex with a big dick

By Moench at 27,Sep,22 20:56
i think with ,i was about 8 or 9 years old ,playing with my friend dicks together and with 17 ,my first time with a girl and after i never change back to dicks

By Moench at 13,Sep,22 21:31
long time ago ,yes but now i have more panties, bra and nylons than my wife

By Moench at 03,Sep,22 21:38
i totally agree with you. i don't care what other people think ,how i dress up and what i wear.i feel comfortable and sexy in my way

By Moench at 13,Apr,22 21:15
me too, i am proud of my little one ,same as you

By Moench at 08,Apr,22 22:07
i love to see, men with small penis wearing big women panties and

By Moench at 16,Mar,22 21:11
now i am 60 with only 4 inches and still waiting my dick growing to full size

By Moench at 20,Feb,22 21:52
i use hair removal creme from armpits to legs, is fast and 100% smooth, some days a lady shaver with 5 blade

By Moench at 14,Feb,22 21:36
some times ,my wife force me to wearing all day long women clothes .from bra with push up big tits, granny panties,nylons and skirt and have to do all housework like this and she call me Ma(name for mother), even in the bed and have sex ,my wife is the dominant gay and i am her lesbian girl. i love this days

By Moench at 12,Feb,22 21:21
at age 8 or 9 , we has to use the climbing pole at school 6 m hight. half way up ,i feel some things amazing at my dick and i hat my first orgasm

By Moench at 12,Feb,22 21:09
59 and yes, this is my every morning exercise and at lunch regularly sex

By Moench at 11,Dec,21 21:35
very small and shaved penis and wearing panties is my favorite

By Moench at 16,Nov,21 20:28
i love to do every morning and at lunch sex with my wife

By Moench at 10,Nov,21 21:42
i married 15 years now to a thai girl, and still have sex nearly every day