Recent Posts of member lawrenceo

Topics:

Silent Orgasms 22,Sep,18 07:17
Normal Dicks 07,Jun,18 02:40
Your penis will age, and this is how. 10,Dec,17 09:29
Posting pic in message 11,Jun,14 19:19

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:35
I like my length of foreskin because it rolls back easily and will stay back if I want to wank it that way. It always goes right back on penetration.

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:32
See my gallery

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:29
Unusual?

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:25
The best place for a small penis is where they are designed to go!

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:24
It must be nice for someone to find that when you are in the mood for some help

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:16
I agree with all of that and, like you, it is fascinating to play with a guy who has premature ejaculations.

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:14
I get more pleasure from playing with another cock than I do from playing with my own. Partly it is the novelty, partly the pleasure it gives and partly to see the difference in his cock to mine and in the way it reacts. Finally to actually bring another male to orgasm is a great pleasure.

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:11
At my age and without any physical stimulation - never. Can get it up to a semi-hard level from soft when masturbating in about 2-4 mins depending what else is happening. On awakening in the morning I never have more than a semi at best. Usually only fully erect at orgasm.

By lawrenceo at 13,Oct,19 04:07
Some time ago!

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 05:02
Before the south Pacific islands were colonised, there was a completely natural system of sexual activity and introduction to it. Obviously, social and environmental circumstances were very different then.

For anyone who is interested in this history see any of the following publications (books).

Michael Moran. Beyond the Coral Sea; Travels in the old Empires of the South-West Pacific. London, Harper Collins

Bronislaw Malinowski. Crime and Custom in Savage Society (Anthropology)

Bronislaw Malinowski. Human nature, culture and freedom (A revaluation of our civilization)

Bronislaw Malinowski. Sex and Repression in Savage Society (Routledge Classics)

Bronislaw Malinowski. Argonauts of the Western Pacific (Illustrated)

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:37
At 72 it is fine. I think that mine could achieve that state when I was 70.

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:36
Nice and what I would expect at 50.

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:35
How long does it take to get to that state from soft?

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:34
Your page describes you as being 23! But still a very nice and viable organ.

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:33
We are all different but it is nothing new for someone your age or younger to be able to have three orgasms in an hour by whatever means is your pleasure.

Older men are less able because their blood circulation fails to provide a full erection (certainly not without physical stimulation). We awaken with a semi rather than a morning wood.

What matters is that we can usually get an orgasm one way or another.

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:28
We are all different and apart from changes due to age, there are changes due to sexual activity.

Not sure what you make of mine?

By lawrenceo at 12,Oct,19 04:21
The last time I was at the swimming pool; round about 1990. All the males who were changing were naked or getting dressed. I was standing at the dressing bench and there was a young guy sitting next to me. He had a towel over his thighs, but from where I was standing I could see his cock with a horizontal erection. He was getting an eyeful of all around him and of course of me as I dried myself with my towel. I gave my cock and balls some extra drying time to add to his pleasure. It would have been good to have met up with him later but the circumstances didn't allow any meaningful contact. He had a nice cock; probably about 17 cm as I saw it. It would have nice to have had the chance for a play with it.

By lawrenceo at 05,Oct,19 09:49
Have a guy pretend to be asleep whilst I find his cock, expose it and wank him off slowly

By lawrenceo at 05,Oct,19 09:48
No, but the screams make me wonder if the paint will come off the ceiling (in retrospect of course......not done it for years).

By lawrenceo at 05,Oct,19 09:46
Nice; almost the same curve as mine

By lawrenceo at 04,Oct,19 04:24
I believe that for a more mature woman who has had children, she will find a thick penis more satisfying because it fills her vagina as it has changed shape.

By lawrenceo at 27,Sep,19 04:40
My puberty was late and I think it would be about age 13; quite a long time after erections and cock play.

By lawrenceo at 27,Sep,19 04:38
Yes, there are times when the mutual demand denies the unconventional

By lawrenceo at 27,Sep,19 04:34
Very nice to have a regular wank buddy

By lawrenceo at 27,Sep,19 04:33
Or by a wank buddy—that is quite good as well!

By lawrenceo at 27,Sep,19 04:31
Used to when we were in the living room watching TV; good position for a quickie.

By lawrenceo at 21,Sep,19 04:58
Good one

By lawrenceo at 21,Sep,19 04:57
Always like to play with a soft, uncut penis especially if average to small.

By lawrenceo at 15,Sep,19 05:30
I was invited to sexual activity with other boys who also did some voyeuring with older but wasn't drawn to it at age 9/10. I was introduced to cock play by older at 11 but still didn't take it up.
At about 13, after a late puberty, I did get involved with my friends from the boy scouts and we used to go camping in couples for the week end and have a good bit of exploring play. Then came the girls and later marriage.
It wasn't until I was very much older and the internet came along that I found a renewed interest in the prospect of playing with other males. Never had any inclination to engage in anal sex; or sucking as an active participant due to the health issues.
So, what that tells you in answer to your question, I don't know. Perhaps we are all different and find our way according to circumstances and what we fancy.

By lawrenceo at 15,Sep,19 05:20
I like to see a big pool of cum on a flat surface; collected together and not spread abroad

By lawrenceo at 15,Sep,19 05:18
Some great old cocks still in good fettle and regular action

By lawrenceo at 15,Sep,19 05:17
It is here to share

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:53
It being there and on offer!

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:53
I was 11 when someone first played with my cock and gave me an orgasm (dry).

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:52
It is all down to semantics and there are many differences in the use of words for sexual proclivities.

It is possible and probably quite frequently the case that a man will be happily married but who would play with another male's cock if the circumstances were right.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:49
Look in my gallery

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:48
Fucking a women in the missionary position.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:47
I had a friend who had just that sort of growth. On erection his cock was about 5 ins long but 3 ins wide (yes wide not circumference). I could hardly get my hand around it.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:45
Several when I was a youth but after marriage that all disappeared. So much more difficult when we get older than when we were young.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:43
Can't really remember but I had a late puberty so it would be around 13. I remember that the favourite question I was asked by other boys was: have you got any hair around it yet? If the answer was, 'yes' then you would by invited to show them. The next thing they asked was can I play with it.
Of course all they really wanted was to wank me off.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:40
Rarely at my age but this morning I had a good 3/4 on awakening but it went much less after a pee. If I had had easy access to some lube at that time I would have wanked off in bed.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:38
Sorry no pics and the shower is not strong enough for me now, even when on full jet. Up to about 20 years ago I could play the shower jet on my erect cock and bring up the spunk in 30 secs or so.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:35
Always and for ever

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:35
When I was a boy my best friend was about a year younger than I was and he had a small cut cock; probably about 2 ins erect. His was quite sensitive and as I was uncut, I wasn't used to playing with a cut cock and in those days and in my circle, oral hadn't been invented! That was a pity because I could have given him a gentler time.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:31
Open wide except if wanking whilst standing then everything falls free so it doesn't matter; unless of course I am directing my spunk somewhere lower, then may legs may be a bit apart for balance.

By lawrenceo at 14,Sep,19 06:28
Sure did and all that followed

By lawrenceo at 09,Sep,19 03:37
Even so, when the right opportunity presents itself there is something unique in mutual masturbation over solo. Each male has to find a way to stimulate his buddy so that he ejaculates and that may be simple or difficult; either way it is an exciting adventure.

By lawrenceo at 08,Sep,19 10:14
Girl. Yet to have oral with a male.

By lawrenceo at 08,Sep,19 10:02
It has varied according to my age. When I first started, I did it daily. Later I could go as long as a month. Now I play daily but only orgasm about once every 3-4 weeks.

By lawrenceo at 08,Sep,19 09:57
In my younger days - yes. Sometimes when my wife was asleep next to me.