! You Woke Up This Morning As The Opposites Sex!!! 14,Aug,15 09:51
Cock Restraints and Cock Bondage 08,Aug,15 23:29
New Gift Pictures!! What would you like as a gift??? 14,Jul,15 08:38
How to Verify You're Real 10,May,15 09:18
Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin 29,Apr,15 06:27

By licksipsuckit at 23,Jan,20 17:35
its all part of playing .. and if it feels good, do it again lol, *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 23,Jan,20 17:34
l love it, feels too good, love dangling my tits in aussiemans face while I fuck him *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 23,Jan,20 17:32
nope, that's never happened to me *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 21,Jan,20 04:13

By licksipsuckit at 20,Jan,20 20:49
sounds like a wombat fuck, noses around the bush for a while, than eats roots and leaves *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 19,Jan,20 14:33
love a good groan, perfect dad jokes *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 19,Jan,20 14:29
not ugly enough for our Cyclops *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 17,Jan,20 20:53
lve been using least viewed and least commented, that sorts them out, *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 17,Jan,20 17:53
I've always mixed it up, I've been doing this for a while. otherwise it does get pretty boring *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 13,Jan,20 16:52
l was delighted when l heard today that a young man who lead a protest into a library, against drag queens reading to kids has been found dead. when l seen the footage of these pricks storming a library in front of the children they were reading to and teaching diversity, l thought, 'what a pack of useless arseholes', and l was right, as the parents of these kids wanted them to be there and wanted them exposed to diversity and all kinds of people in life. Its not up to these protestors to mar a great event, and the ring leader got what he deserved. what is wrong with people? why do these uni students think they know what is best for other peoples children and who raised these imbeciles? the point is, if you don't want your kids exposed to this, you wouldn't send them there, but these fantastic drag queens, get all their makeup and finery on, donate their precious time, provide a wonderful setting for stories, and help these kids realise that it takes all kinds to make up a community. not just straight white men and women. we are a diverse species and should celebrate the differences, not shut them off to others.. l hope it doesn't stop these wonderfully glamorous and flamboyant people, from getting out there and teaching others that they are not to be feared, but endeared by all..
l watched a special on a drag queen who moved to outback Australia, he runs a hair salon in remote places for indigenous girls and boys, he spends a week there and teaches these children its ok to be different, does it all out of the goodness of his heart, and made an entire community laugh and smile and bring out there inner glam.. at the end of the week, he held a parade for them all to show off there of hard work, and it made me feel like there are good people out there. giving time and smiles and sharing their knowledge and uniqueness.
hats off to all those drag queens that do all these wonderful things for nothing but a smile and a thankyou *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 13,Jan,20 05:30
it was like signing your life away to get on the site, l'll take your word for it *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 08,Jan,20 22:41
if youre on a sex site, showing your pink bits, that's slutting in my books, whether it be your tits, pussy, and same for the men, theyre slutting when they get their cocks out. l would say a slut on a site facebook would be derogative, but here!!! being a slut is almost compulsory.. if you haven't any pics with your pink bits hanging out or suggesting theyre going to fall out, than you might be able slip under the fence and claim youre not .. *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 08,Jan,20 22:23
WHAT A BITCH *LIX*
And lve seen it slutting around on pages offering blow jobs, so what makes it think its not a slut??? when you act like a slut, talk like a slut and hang out on a site that shows dicks, YOURE A SLUT !!
just my opinion. she never shuts the fuck up either *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 08,Jan,20 15:22
go for broke, bring back Washington *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 08,Jan,20 15:03
l love how its dragging the money out of them, keeps the site running *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 05,Jan,20 22:32
yeah, lve pumped too hard and blown the ends off my nipples more than once. you learn over time a little restraint, just enough that you don't damage them lol, because l do love them being sucked by a real man too. *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 04,Jan,20 15:37
lm thankful that l haven't been affected by the bush fires, also very sorry for the lives lost. *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 22:30

happy new years to all *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 22:29
Thank you too TTs, all the best to you and your wonderful huge family. *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 22:28
thanks Leo, lm sure yours will be more wonderful than the last, l hope life is kind, we get more rain, more sex is always good, and especially happy, l think happy people live longer. *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 01:29

hope every ones new year went
off with a bang and hope 2020
is the best year ever *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 01:25

just so those pencil dicks get to see
them every time they open a thread *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 01:23

By licksipsuckit at 02,Jan,20 01:22

heres my god awful tits, That some here find totally ugly, but l don't care what these pencil dicks think and l will share them every chance l get ... *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 01,Jan,20 05:41

By licksipsuckit at 30,Dec,19 18:03
l think getting hit by a car because you cant take your eyes off your phone a bigger problem, l think phones have short wired a whole generation into a pack of idiots. they have it attached to them, its like a life support system to most. and the scariest bit is the amount that still try to drive and text .. l see it every time l get in my car, so many people not looking at the road. self obsession is having a bigger effect on the world and the living of fake lives through social media. Even this article will have something to do with someone advertising stuff for us to buy, thats what all these 'clickbait' topics are for.. most 'real' topics are on pages that cost money, or take a long time to load, click bait is the only stuff that loads instantly to gratify us into clicking the next fake article .. most of the net is just proparganda these days, brain washing every one into eating this, rubbing this on, using this brand of toilet paper because it makes you smarter... *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 30,Dec,19 17:57
yeah mens are funny, some are super sensitive and some have no feeling .. aussies had no feeling, but over time, l think lve made them a little sensitive, l used to suck on them really hard, till they became sore .. till he couldn't take it.. l think he's more in the 'annoying' feeling club too still lol, mine are off the planet. you only have to look at them and they get angry *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 30,Dec,19 17:53
you just need a partner in crime to do these things, someone to take the pics, so you can jump out and take the opportunity when it arises. lm sure you've probably done things l haven't .. we all find what makes us happy, well some of us do.. and we run with it *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 30,Dec,19 14:16

some tits behind shower screens *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 29,Dec,19 20:53
/blogs/27488.html nearly got caught ... *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 29,Dec,19 20:51

*lix*

By licksipsuckit at 27,Dec,19 01:13
getting men in the same room for sex, is like herding cats. it might be different if blokes formed and a group and advertised, they'd be inundated with women wanting a night with them, but men a greedy and don't like to share, so everyone misses out. that's how l found it as a women looking for men. try getting your own group of friends together and l bet you would never be short of girls wanting a night of fantasy fulfilment and fucking *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 18,Dec,19 15:20
l like truth and respect, l don't like bullshit, time spent together is more special than money spent.
*Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 18,Dec,19 14:47
𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔲𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔶 *𝔏𝔦𝔵*

By licksipsuckit at 18,Dec,19 14:46
its probably the only time she has his full attention. if you've every tried to communicate with men, its an art form working out how to get through to them sometimes *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 15,Dec,19 23:50
ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔶, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔡𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 *𝔩𝔦𝔵*

By licksipsuckit at 15,Dec,19 04:24
he tried every angle to see it lol, and it didn't show you the POV of the dude in the front row *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 13,Dec,19 22:25
nah, that's a broken COXIS lol, well it would make your butt hurt too *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 13,Dec,19 16:36
the family will have a great time there. looks like a bargain ... and very cosy, l thought he paid 260 mill for it, but every news station says a different amount... good on them for buying it.. l hate seeing properties empty and abandoned lol, *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 13,Dec,19 16:35
yeah its all wound up and bent out of shape for Christmas.. its gotta gets its whining in before the holidays .. you and yours have a happy one, l know it will be filled with good food, family and friends and plenty of hot fucking in your stockings .. *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 12,Dec,19 16:49
/contest.php?id=1977
a contest for your sexy xmas cards...make a new one or use your old ones, spread some xmas cheer *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 12,Dec,19 16:02
ButtHurt

An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Adam got butthurt when Mike stole his bitch.

butthurt

Getting your feelings hurt, being offended or getting all bent out of shape because of something petty or stupid.

Lucy got butthurt when Drew did not help him clean

#offended#petty#stupid#whiny#pissed off

and don't forget the asterisks *Lix*
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

only registered users can see external links
Butthurt First Aid Kit

By licksipsuckit at 12,Dec,19 04:55
only registered users can see external links

By licksipsuckit at 09,Dec,19 04:06
yes, we seen it here, poor old girl ... but it was funny, just her interpretation of him maybe lol, *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 07,Dec,19 03:09

this cracked me up *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 07,Dec,19 03:05
most of these franchises are being run by teenagers. the franchises put together a formula on how they want things to run and most times, their youth and inexperience is what fails the store. I see it all the time when you go to eat out. they aren't taught how to cook, all the prep is done usually off site and they either just warm things up and put them together, and never really learn how to cook a proper meal. *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 06,Dec,19 21:30
I'd like to know who these people are that buy these pieces, l might a ball of fluff they'd be interested in.. *lix*

By licksipsuckit at 06,Dec,19 14:48
yeah, we gotta give the monkeys arse something to throw, without its rehashed old facebook posts, it wouldn't have a life. so we better leave it some dignity... lets see. heres a doozie, did you know it snows in parts of the world at different times???? did you know that a fart smells worse in an elevator... or heres some gripping news... did you know that crosswords have the answers on the back page??? and here lve been leaving them half done because l didn't know that you could just use the answers to get the answers... well actually, l don't have time for crosswords, ld rather be fucking, than griping about crosswords lol, better let the brain dead granny know that it can google itself a crossword to do while its sitting all alone at home haunting sex sites with copy and pasted click bait bullshit of old news stories.. give it something constructive to do.. since its has no real life *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 06,Dec,19 14:34
lm clearly not here to compare toasties. but if l do come across a bit of burnt toast with an all seeing eye on it, or a big fat arse on it, l'll be sure to add it ebay, just goes to show you that the brain washing of religions really does work, and when you hypnotise people to believe in pretend beings, they'll part with hard earned cash for anyone, not just priests with roaming fingers and cocks *Lix*

By licksipsuckit at 05,Dec,19 22:28
yeah you don't have to try hard to get a knee jerk reaction here. one word can set it off for a month... aussie and me are doing great. he's always good for a laugh and makes me smile. as well as fucking me senseless .. l came home today and he's been taking pics again.. he's been dipping himself in the xmas tinsel for your viewing pleasure *lix*