Recent Posts of member Harrycarrot

By Harrycarrot at 06,Apr,24 08:50
My perfect cock is a 75+ flaccid cut cock. Love sucking them.

By Harrycarrot at 06,Apr,24 08:49
Much prefer very old men. Love very old cock, soft or hard. 75+ is ideal for me

By Harrycarrot at 06,Apr,24 08:47
Older the better for me. Soft or hard, cum or not I love old dick and old balls and ass

By Harrycarrot at 21,Jun,23 07:12
Retired now but I used to work in IT and was often last out of the office or there on my own.

I used to go into the ladies toilets and sit in a cubicle wanking and thinking of all the ladies who had pissed there during the day

By Harrycarrot at 21,Jun,23 07:05
We were both 13. Out on the moors camping and during the night we dared each other to show our cocks. So we climbed out of our sleeping bags and faced each other and rubbed our cocks together. Later that week at my parents house we stripped off and sucked each other, even took it in turns to try to bum each other

By Harrycarrot at 18,Oct,20 09:00
I rarely wear anything in bed and usually wake with an erection. Whether i masturbate depends on whether I have a meeting planned for that day. I do wear panties in bed when I visit my elderly lady friend who likes me to wear hers. I also used to look after a neighbour's house when she was on holiday and it was a great pleasure to select a pair of her knickers from her drawer and slip into her bed and masturbate in them.

By Harrycarrot at 08,Jun,15 20:48
Although straight I enjoy wearing panties especially other mens wives and sharing a wank. I'd love to chat to any guys who enjoy looing through knicker drawers and washbaskets

By Harrycarrot at 05,Jun,15 14:45
This is an absolutely true story. I met a couple 11 years ago.The husband couldn't manage any more and the wife still wanted sex. At that time they were in their late 60s. I met them 3 times and then their daughter moved back in with them so they couldn't meet any more. Last year the lady messaged me to say her husband had passed away. I said how sorry I was and sent some flowers. She invited me for tea and we ended up in bed. She is now 81 and I have regular sex with her.If that is not surprising enough, she is the most adventurous woman I have ever known, and I have met many women. As I said, this is not a fantasy, it is a fantasy come true

By Harrycarrot at 05,Jun,15 10:41
I love pictures of women with wide open legs (the so called 'M' position) showing a pantie covered cunt. I prefer white cotton panties and a nice bulge