Should I get circumscribed? 17,May,18 12:43
Gay Guys Suck! 23,Apr,18 11:39
Hypothetical Cave In Dilemma: 07,Mar,18 13:13
My multiple SYD accounts 14,Feb,18 12:46
Post your random pussy pics HERE! 20,Nov,17 13:14
Post your random dick pics HERE! 20,Nov,17 13:08
The ORIGINAL "Random Bullshit" thread is now in the Dumpster 16,Nov,17 13:10

By JustWill at 20,Jun,19 12:16
H@te to break it to you, Blue, but I've spent enough time around here to realize that most of us have been fucked since day one.

By JustWill at 20,Jun,19 12:14
CandyMandyEtc. specializes in people who don't exist!

By JustWill at 20,Jun,19 12:13
No fair! I'll trade you numbers, and toss in a slice of pie...

By JustWill at 20,Jun,19 12:12
Hi! I am Ian, the snarky voice in Will's head. Even though I am totally imaginary, Will and I share an account (that's a thing here, right?).
Will is the guy who posts the goofy shit.
I am in charge of the sarcasm.
That's mostly so that Will can blame me if anything in "our" comments pisses someone off.
I don't WANT to be sarcastic, but you people MAKE me do it. As a figment of the imagination, I have no will of my own. (I have a WILL of my very own, but that is a horse of a totally different flavor).
Blame me, not him.

By JustWill at 20,Jun,19 11:51
I don't think the Crazy Wagon Crew are voting FOR Aurora Sky so much as they are voting AGAINST you. They are spending points on any pic just to vote yours down.

On a side note: I am still very sad that I am only #7.

By JustWill at 19,Jun,19 15:25
You have to shred it. Or get a really big pipe.

By JustWill at 19,Jun,19 13:40
Don't worry.
She said that her recent series of blacklistings were the last thing she was ever going to have to do with "those people". You know, the ones who "cause" her to behave against her will.
Since everybody knows that CandyMandyEtc NEVER lies, we can all be sure that she will keep her promise and never speak to or about us again!
Hooray

By JustWill at 19,Jun,19 11:30
In her new WHY for blacklisting me, CandyMandyEtc says it is because I "cause" her to be someone she is not. More importantly, however, she also says "This is the last thing I'll do involving them".
I just want to be the first to call BULLSHIT on that last bit.
She can't help herself.

By JustWill at 19,Jun,19 11:20
Once again, the dementia patient who drives the SYD Crazy Wagon, changed the WHY for blacklisting me:

" I came to the site to have fun. These people i'm blocking cause me to be someone I'm not. This is the last thing I'll do involving them.#7"

Here's a couple of points about that remark:

1. I do not "cause" anyone to be anything. Your behavior is all on you. Unless you are little more than a mindless meat-puppet (the jury is still out on that), no one else "causes" you to post the crap you do or to act like a raving fuck-wit. You behave like a crazy person because you ARE a crazy person. End of story.

2. I call major bullshit on that "This is the last thing I'll do involving them" bit. You are going to copy and paste this comment elsewhere in the forum, and rant like a lunatic about it. You can't help yourself. Crazy is as crazy does, after all. Hell, the fact that you are reading this now proves that you are full of shit.

3. Ranking me at #7 is pretty rude. I guess I'll just have to try harder.

4. I am also pretty sure that you are going to delete and change your WHY now that I have pointed out how idiotic it is. You will then lie and claim that I made it all up. Lying is also something you do here quite often. For example, you lied about apologizing for calling my partner a ped0phile when you returned after Admin deleted your account.

By JustWill at 19,Jun,19 09:39
I am a VERY outdoorsy kind of guy. We do a lot of camping and hiking. We fish (Ryan enjoys it much more than I do), and spend time on the lake when we can. I particularly enjoy spending time in our canoe.

By JustWill at 18,Jun,19 11:24
Fudge.
Bass Pro Shop (at least the one up here) sells great fudge.
Cabela's fudge is also pretty darn yummy.

By JustWill at 17,Jun,19 18:49
It is nice to see a bit of politeness in the forum from time to time.

By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:34
As a follow-up to an earlier "Note to Self":

asswipe

That is all.

By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:31
I might be wrong, but I am betting that this comment got the Crazy Wagon to do multiple laps around the track...

By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:29
See?
I go away for a short time, and someone gets smegma all over the main page.
This is why we can't have nice things.

By JustWill at 15,Jun,19 17:28
Sorry. I have been on a short End of School Year break. What did I miss?

By JustWill at 08,Jun,19 12:00
The kind with Multiple Personality Disorder.

By JustWill at 05,Jun,19 11:35
She keeps denying that she was Mandy (or BonBon or the other 9 accounts she has used). However, here is a true story:

After Admin banned her Mandy account for calling my partner a p3dophile, she stayed away for several days.
When she returned in her new incarnation, she blacklisted everyone in the "gang" EXCEPT me.
I mentioned it in the forum, and she sent me a PM.
In the PM, she apologized for what she had said about Ryan--claiming that it was done in anger--and said she didn't blacklist me because she "needed someone in the forum to talk to".
I agreed that I wouldn't "poke" her if she left me alone.
Less than two weeks later, the Crazy Wagon had gone off the rails, and I hit the blacklist switch. Which, of course, made her even MORE nuts.
She admitted that she was Mandy!

By JustWill at 05,Jun,19 11:26
Of course, CandyMandyBonBonEtc will take Admin's comment as licence to rev-up the Crazy Wagon.
You can bet your Aunt Fanny on it.

By JustWill at 05,Jun,19 11:22
No.
Pee is stored in jars and left by the window so you can drop them on unsuspecting passers-by.

By JustWill at 05,Jun,19 07:40
No apology required.
You can't take responsibility for other people's crazy.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 20:31
Yes.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 16:43
Do we really need pictures of him shitting on his mother's face? Yuck.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 16:41
Not unless somebody wants to get smacked with a dictionary...

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 14:06
Odd Statements Found in the Forum:

A guy wrote: "I have noticed lately that my dick seems to be getting thicker and longer".

Right. It's called a BONER, Dude. It's supposed to do that.
D'uh.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 13:53
I know.
I just tossed that out there hoping that someone with an education would trip over it and grin.
Thanks, Scorpio!
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I am pretty sure that shitting on Mom's face is considered to be bad form in most places in the world.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 13:51
I am not sure that "I love tits" is enough to prove that you are TOTALLY straight.
Just sayin'.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 13:47
No. Just NO. I can not be a part of a gang with a non-word as its title.
Are you trying to give me an aneurysm?

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 13:41
Damn, folks, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. That is so sad. Our Jack Russell is 15 and starting to really show his age. It's going to wreck the hell out of me when his time comes.

As for CandyMandyEtc, word on the street is that the squirrels in her attic have finally chewed through the rafters and are running around terrorizing the neighborhood.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 13:31
Thanks for clearing that up.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 13:13
Here's a question:
Being that they are a couple, do CC54 count as ONE member of the "gang" or TWO?
The math is all wonky, and I can't be a member of an organization that has wonky math.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 12:43
What the hell does the Title have to do with the question he asked?
Is this guy implying that jacking off causes you to gain weight?
Is he just describing what it looks like to get an erection?
"Does jacking off help" with WHAT?
Fuck. Since he's been deleted, I will never get any clarification...

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 12:37
Why?

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 12:36
Okay, Dude, we get it.
You believe yourself to be the greatest cocksucker in the world.
Congrats.
However, why do you have to keep posting those long, rambling, off-topic comments in every forum thread--regardless of whether or not they are relevant to the subject at hand--reminding us of your supposed skill at pecker gobbling?
Enough already.
Everything isn't about you.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 12:26
Like Titus Andronicus?

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 11:33
There isn't a hut.
We just have a meeting room in that new persecution complex down on Whack-a-Do Street.

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 11:30
Ha! That means you are just a lackey! I am a full-fledged member in good standing. Fetch me a slice of pie, henchman!

By JustWill at 04,Jun,19 11:28
I have just been informed that I am "part of the gang of eight".
Odd, I don't remember sending in my membership application, and I have never really been much of a "joiner".
Perhaps somebody has a bit of a persecution complex?

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 22:51
Welcome to my world.

As I said before--you can't reason with crazy.

That's why I've got her blacklisted.

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 16:49
Um...yes?
The one does not necessarily preclude the other.

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 15:31
You can't BUY a unicorn. They kinda just show up and refuse to go away.
It had zero miles on it when it arrived, however.

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 15:24
From where do you think my unicorn came?

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 15:20
There are some people who believe that it's all the "foreign fucks" who are ruining 'Merika.
I am not one of them (the BELIEVERS, I mean, not a "foreign fuck".)

To answer your question, people THINK that is true but, in general, people are a bunch of damn weirdos.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Here's another question:

If you are in another country having sex, doesn't that make YOU the "foreign fuck"?

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 15:12
That is quite possible.
On the other hand, I might actually own a magical wardrobe.

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 13:12
Nobody fucks like the folk from Narnia. It's magical!

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 12:22
Though I can't speak for Admin, I am pretty certain that he will simply tell you that that is why the "blacklist" option exists, bella.
In the 300 years I've been a member here, I have seen dozens of malicious and spiteful members come and go. Some of them even gleefully and openly admit that they get their jollies by being nasty. It's sad, but there isn't much you can do except to STOP FEEDING THEM.
They thrive on nastiness and conflict. If you blacklist them, they not only "starve", but other people see how crazy they are when they keep screaming for negative attention.

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 11:28

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 10:46
Nope. That's STILL not the real question.

By JustWill at 03,Jun,19 10:44
You know that reason and logic are not going to work here. You would have more success trying to pee up a rope...

By JustWill at 01,Jun,19 22:50
Lewis Carroll?