Recent Posts of member montana

By montana at 29,Mar,24 01:41
Finally found my screwdriver….

By montana at 28,Dec,23 06:05
Here a couple of mine….

By montana at 27,Apr,23 17:54
This is the first pic I posted when I joined this site….

By montana at 25,Feb,23 21:31
Wanting to be filled….

By montana at 09,Aug,22 06:31

By montana at 06,May,22 06:17
I hope you like…. URL=http://showitoff.org/xem9dvsuyzjdpic.html][/URL]

By montana at 06,May,22 06:13
Hope you like….

By montana at 17,Nov,20 05:47
I would love to have a strange man just come up to me to take me into his arms, and I would feel him press his hard cock against me and he would smile while and reach around me to put his hand down the back of my jeans, where he would slip a deep probing finger up into my now extremely cock-hungry asshole, and I will then be such a nasty slut for him while letting him have his way with me taking my virginity!!!!! I would be so excited by then I would let him take me in public in front of a crowd where all could watch and take videos to show the world!!!!!!!

By montana at 05,Oct,20 03:45

By montana at 30,Aug,20 01:29
My latest....

By montana at 30,Aug,20 01:18
Here’s a few of mine, hope you like.... [deleted image]

By montana at 11,Aug,20 02:52
Two of my most recent.... and [deleted image]

By montana at 25,Jul,20 02:51
I’ve always been heterosexual, but always very bi-curios!! I live in a very homophobic household in a very homophobic area, but it’s getting better! I have a fantasy that might soon come true....maybe!! About a two hour drive away there is a more socially upbeat college town, and it’s the nearest place where there are any strip clubs. I have a fantasy of going to the gay clubs located there....and I’m thinking that when I’m ready, I might just find myself visiting them!! My fantasy/plan is that I might soon make that two hour drive, and after I locate a club, I’d enter to find a place at the bar where I’d sit and order a drink. I know by this time, with what I had in mind to do, my cock would be rock-hard, and I would be getting chills and thrills as hopefully I get picked up by some horny man!! I would enjoy being picked up by any man, looks would not be important. I want a man who be firm and open about what he wanted and would take charge of me and take me to a nearby motel where we’d get naked and fuck!! I could experience what it feels like to have a big cock balls-deep inside of me!!! If this ever does come true, I’ll definitely take pics/vids to share with you....!!!!!

By montana at 28,Jun,20 18:40
I fantasize about having a gay neighbor move in next door to me! I would stop by to say hello and introduce myself to him, and then if at anytime it became obvious that he might want me, I would waste no time in offering myself to him! I would be so excited, turned on and hard that I would instantly strip naked for him and then with plenty of my precum for lube, I would let him slide his his big beautiful hard cock into my horny bottom!! I would soon be thrusting my ass backwards meeting his forward thrusts!!! I would want him to fuck me long, hard and deep.....really pound my ass good until he cums shooting his big hot load deep inside my belly!!! I would from then on always be wanting to to be fucked, so I would make myself available for him in anyway that he wanted, anytime he wanted, and definitely anywhere!! I would be so excited and turned on that I eventually wouldn’t even mind if he fucked me where others could see and watch! I would be so thrilled to know others were watching, and even more so if I knew they were making videos to post online, to show the world how much I liked to have my neighbor’s big cock fucking me!!

By montana at 02,Jun,20 22:21
I love showing mine to you..... [deleted image]

By montana at 02,Jun,20 22:18
My latest for you.... [deleted image]

By montana at 13,May,20 01:12
I remember Jerry Stiller and Ann Meara from variety shows when I was growing up and of course, who could ever forget “Festivus for the rest of us”! RIP Jerry!!

By montana at 22,Apr,20 19:02
My latest, I hope you like....

By montana at 22,Apr,20 18:43
Hope you like....

By montana at 16,Mar,20 08:19
My last, hope you like....

By montana at 13,Mar,20 05:43
As you can see from my pics/vids, I definitely enjoy getting naked especially in the woods near where I live. I often find myself going to several of the nearby abandoned homeless camps where I get naked and take pics and vids. I sometimes find myself imagining of how it would be to have some homeless men arrive and find me there, at least a dozen or more rugged and rough-looking men! All of them would instantly be very hard and horny men too when they saw me standing there totally naked with my cock rock-hard and my precum flowing! They would soon realize that I was making no attempt to run away, hide or cover myself, and that I was actually smiling and walking towards them. They all instantly realized that judging by my actions, some of them were maybe going to get lucky. Then as I slowly moved towards them, I found myself telling them that I would let them all use my body for their pleasure and that each and every one of them would get to have a turn to use my already naked and my very obviously willing body!! I always get super hard and horny when I think of how slutty I could be and would willingly be for them! It would be an exciting fantasy cum true for me, and it would be so extra fucking hot to get it all on video so I could show everyone just how kinky I could be!! I would give them each my all in an effort to be the hottest piece of ass that each of them had ever gotten and one they would never forget! Then, while they were each having their way with me, I would let them each fuck me just as long, hard and deep as they wanted, that I would not try to stop them. I was giving each of them a chance to fuck my mouth or ass..... and all that I wanted from them was a good fucking and a big load of hot cum, either on me, in my mouth or deep inside of my horny bottom!!

By montana at 10,Mar,20 22:44
I like to show.....

By montana at 09,Mar,20 21:33

By montana at 21,Dec,19 01:35
Here are a few of mine, I love showing.....

By montana at 19,Dec,19 19:47
A couple of mine....

By montana at 19,Dec,19 19:42
This is mine......

By montana at 17,Dec,19 02:16
Hope you like..... .

By montana at 17,Dec,19 02:10
Here’s a couple of mine.....

By montana at 17,Dec,19 02:02
My latest, hope you like.....

By montana at 04,Dec,19 18:58
One of mine, hope you like......

By montana at 04,Dec,19 18:53
I also have several videos you might like......

By montana at 04,Dec,19 18:43
My latest......

By montana at 23,Oct,19 19:58
My latest...... [deleted image]

By montana at 17,Oct,19 01:18

By montana at 26,Sep,19 02:16
Here are a few of mine, hope you like....

By montana at 20,Feb,19 03:39
A few more of mine.....

By montana at 19,Feb,19 04:29

By montana at 19,Feb,19 04:25

By montana at 05,Feb,19 00:35

By montana at 30,Jan,19 00:00
Here are a few of mine....

By montana at 30,Nov,18 18:53

By montana at 31,Aug,18 19:13
Here’s a couple of mine.....

By montana at 05,Jul,18 05:13
And here are a few more..... [deleted image]