Recent Posts of member submissivemartyn

Topics:

SPANKING. 07,Jul,20 06:14
Love edging. 27,Nov,17 23:01
Whats your favourite method of giving/receiving cbt. 19,May,17 22:54

By submissivemartyn at 25,Feb,21 03:54
Am a cocksucker and my now ex wife/Mistress used to love watching me suck cocks for her.

By submissivemartyn at 25,Feb,21 03:50
When my now ex wife and I first started dating my size did not bother her as I was good with my tongue and fingers.Then we got into b.d.s.m with her as my Mistress and she loved to humiliate me by bragging how much bigger than me her ex lovers were.To humiliate further we used to cam on Alt and she encouraged viewers to humiliate me about my size on there.

By submissivemartyn at 23,Feb,21 07:04

By submissivemartyn at 20,Feb,21 02:45
I'm a very thirsty submissive!!

By submissivemartyn at 19,Feb,21 05:56

With a Masters cock or Mistresses strap on in it!!!

By submissivemartyn at 19,Feb,21 05:53

By submissivemartyn at 19,Feb,21 05:52
My ex wife/Mistress had a hairy pussy and I loved it when she had a pee and ordered me to be her toilet paper and clean her.The taste of her pussy juices and pee combined,mmmm!

By submissivemartyn at 19,Feb,21 05:46
I would be on my knees worshiping both her pussy and ass with the greatist of pleasure!!

By submissivemartyn at 12,Feb,21 07:09
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to meet people on a site called Alt.
Our first experience:
/blogs/33063.html
And we both very much enjoyed it.

By submissivemartyn at 12,Feb,21 07:03
I assume this guy was married as he wore a wedding ring.Both myself and noe ex wife/Mistress enjoyed ourselves.
/blogs/33063.html

By submissivemartyn at 12,Feb,21 06:56
Did not fuck my ex wife/Mistress after a guy came in her but had to clean her pussy after a Master came in her.
/blogs/33063.html

By submissivemartyn at 07,Feb,21 05:47
My ex wife/Mistress and I used to do cam sessions and chat on an adult site.Every now and then she would invite a different Master to our house.It usually ended up with me being tied up and watching them fuck.Some of them liked to force me to give them a bj and swallow their cum.I found this humiliating as my wife was watching and laughing at me calling me names like slut and faggot

By submissivemartyn at 06,Feb,21 03:00
Me and my now ex wife/Mistress got into water sports during one of our cam sessions.She told all who were watching she was going for a pee and someone replied why not use the toilet you have there.With that she oredered me to lie down and started to pee on me.Some of it got in my mouth and I told her I was not keen on the taste.After that every now and then to humiliate me she would make me drink her pee during a cam session.It would be either straight from the 'tap' or from a pint glass.Since then when going to a public toilet and seeing a guy pee I imagine my mouth is the urinal and usually have to go to a cubical and masturbate.

By submissivemartyn at 06,Feb,21 02:29
Shame you are so far away

By submissivemartyn at 03,Feb,21 06:17

By submissivemartyn at 19,Jan,21 02:30
Oh to worship such a beautiful ass!!

By submissivemartyn at 16,Jan,21 06:56
My ex wife/Mistress used to take me to the women's section pick a couple of pairs of panties for me.Then humiliate by saying quite loudly that they would suit me.She would then stand and watch whilst I went and paid for them on my own.Used to get some funny looks from some of the cashiers and a few would wink at me whilst giggling.

By submissivemartyn at 16,Jan,21 06:46
Glad you like!

By submissivemartyn at 16,Jan,21 06:45
I would spread the cheeks and stick my tongue in the hole

By submissivemartyn at 14,Jan,21 05:10
Your wife has a beautiful ass as do you.I would worship both of them any day!

By submissivemartyn at 14,Jan,21 05:04

By submissivemartyn at 09,Jan,21 05:32

By submissivemartyn at 03,Jan,21 01:56

My own

By submissivemartyn at 03,Jan,21 01:55

By submissivemartyn at 30,Dec,20 03:32
One day,before we split,my ex wife/Mistress made me wear a pair of her panties to work.

As I was crouching down to tidy a shelf of stuff one of my fellow workers came up behind me and told me he liked the look of my panties and wanted to see more(everyone knew he was gay).He said if I did not go to the staff changing room and show him he would tell everyone that I wore panties.Once in the changing room he led me into one of the toilet cubicles and told me to pull my trousers down.He looked at my panties and then grabbed my cock and started to rub it over my panties.When my cock was hard he pulled his trousers and underwear down showing me his erect cock.He then pushed me down to my knees and told me to suck him off.After he had cum in my mouth we both dressed and he told me next time he caught me wearing panties he was going to fuck me in the ass.The whole experience made me feel embarrassed,humiliated and turned on all at the same time.

By submissivemartyn at 24,Dec,20 03:07
Totally agree,by the time Biden gets to office Trump will have screwed everything up for him.Am in the U.K by the way.

By submissivemartyn at 22,Dec,20 05:49
At the rear of a bus on the top deck before they installed cctv cameras.My now ex wife/Mistress and I went to see an x rated movie.We were sat at the back of the cinema and half way through the movie she told me she was turned on.She pulled her panties down and ordered me onto my knees and lick her pussy.As I licked her pussy I noticed a guy to our right with his cock out and masturbating.Once she had had her orgasm and the movie finished we caught the bus home.Once we were sat down she ordered me to pull my jeans and underwear down and masturbate.As I masturbated people were coming up stairs and sitting down.When I shot my load over the back of the seat in front of us she ordered me onto my knees and to lick it up.

By submissivemartyn at 09,Dec,20 02:45

By submissivemartyn at 07,Dec,20 01:43

SMALL

By submissivemartyn at 07,Dec,20 01:26
If only!!

By submissivemartyn at 06,Dec,20 05:02
I would put you over my knees and start to by giving you a dozen hand spanks.Then I would get you you pull your trousers and underwear down and give you a dozen on each cheek.I would then get you to stand up and strip and touch your toes.Whilst you were in that position I would fetch my ex wife's favourite implement,the dreaded tennis table bat,and give you a dozen on each cheek.After that I would give you a good fucking!

By submissivemartyn at 05,Dec,20 01:00
Shame you are so far away or I would!!

By submissivemartyn at 04,Dec,20 03:26
Not as much 'fun' as someone else spanking you!!

By submissivemartyn at 04,Dec,20 03:24

By submissivemartyn at 03,Dec,20 02:26
Same here.Since my wife/Mistress left me have missed my spankings!!

By submissivemartyn at 30,Nov,20 01:17
Nice to hear someone else enjoys being spanked.

By submissivemartyn at 27,Nov,20 03:21
I was 14 and used to do a paper round.One day my next door neighbour asked if she could come with me(she was also 14).On the round there was a playground with a big play house,she asked if I fancied a cigarette so we went into the play house and started smoking.As we sat there and smoked I kept glancing over at her and could see her panties, which were on view, and started to get a hard on.I had had them before but did not know what to do.She noticed my hard on and asked if she could see 'it' so embarrassingly I stood up an pulled my jeans and pants down.She took hold of cock and started to rub it up and down,she did this for a few minuets and it felt really good.Then told me to do it myself and as I was masturbating she lifted up her skirt and took off panties and started to play with herself.I soon had my first orgasm, shooting my cum all over the floor and stood there red faced and embarrassed not understanding what had happened.She giggled and said it was ok and that she had spied on her older stepbrother a few times and was supposed to happen.We repeated this on several occasions and after a few months we even both got naked and she let me touch her small breasts and her pussy whilst masturbating.

By submissivemartyn at 26,Nov,20 03:51
Thanks!!

By submissivemartyn at 25,Nov,20 03:20
Not so much lingerie but my ex wife/Mistress used to make me dress up in schoolgirl uniform to humiliate me.

We would cam on Alt and she would start by spanking me over her knees.First over my schoolgirl regulation knickers.Then she would pull them down and carry on spanking me.When my ass was nice and red she would put on her strap on and fuck me in the ass.It would only take a short time before I shot my load and had to lick it all up.

By submissivemartyn at 25,Nov,20 03:08

Love wearing ladies thongs and panties when ever I can.

By submissivemartyn at 25,Nov,20 03:02
Only the once.My ex wife/Mistress and I used to cam on Alt and she would invite a Master or Mistress to our house to learn more about b.d.s.m.One evening a Master turned up with his male submissive.I was ordered to strip and was bent over a table with my wrists and ankles tied to the table.Then I had to watch whilst they had sex with my wife.When they had finished I had to clean her pussy and both their cocks.Ater a short rest the Master and submissive,to my wife's amusement,fucked me in the ass and mouth.Both shot their loads in my mouth and made me swallow their cum.

By submissivemartyn at 23,Nov,20 00:09
My ex wife/Mistress used to love pegging me.She loved pegging me when we did cam sessions on Alt to humiliate me.

By submissivemartyn at 23,Nov,20 00:00

By submissivemartyn at 09,Nov,20 04:16
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me do my household chores in the nude and if I was not doing a job properly she would slap my bare ass!

By submissivemartyn at 09,Nov,20 04:08
The first time I got fucked in the ass was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse during sex,she told me one of her ex's enjoyed it,which I enjoyed.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. as well as her fingers she used dildos and a a butt plug.I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more fun with her new toy!!!

By submissivemartyn at 04,Nov,20 00:24

Love to wear pantyhose.Love how soft they feel against my cock!!

By submissivemartyn at 04,Nov,20 00:13
I know it's called pegging and I enjoyed it when we did it in private but she then thought it a good idea to do it on cam.We used to cam and chat on Alt and she loved to humiliate me on there.I would find it very humiliating having her fuck my ass on cam especially when being called a faggot and a sissy by the viewers.

By submissivemartyn at 01,Nov,20 03:56
The first time I got fucked in the ass was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse,she told me one of her ex's enjoyed it,during sex which I enjoyed.
Once we got into B.D.S.M. as well as her fingers she used dildos and a a butt plug.I came home from work one day and she announced she had a new toy for us to play with.She ordered me to strip and lay on the bed.Then she tied my hands and ankles to the bed so I was spreadeagled and blindfolded me.I heard the rustling of her clothes as she removed them and felt her get on the bed.Suddenly I felt her lubing my arse and inserting a couple of her fingers.Moving them in and out till my anus was well lubricated.She then asked if I was ready for her new toy to which I said yes.I felt her spread my ass cheeks and felt what I thought was a dildo being inserted in my anus.It felt good as it when't deep into me.Then I felt her thrusting against me and moaning with pleasure.When she had her orgasm she slid out of me removed my blindfold and showed me her new toy.It was a strap-on which had two dildos,one for my anus and one for her pussy.
Needless to say we had lots more fun with her new toy.

By submissivemartyn at 01,Nov,20 03:55
The first time I got fucked in the ass was by my now ex wife who was also my Mistress.Before we got into B.D.S.M. she had put her fingers in my arse,she told me one of her ex's enjoyed it,during sex which I enjoyed.
Needless to say we had lots more fun with her new toy!!!

By submissivemartyn at 01,Nov,20 03:46
I guess my journey into b.d.s.m started when my mother used to punish me with a good slap across the bac k of my legs or the back of my hand.Then I joined the army and was ordered around by n.c.o's and officer's.When I got married my now ex wife would ask me to do something.Even if I did not like what she had asked me to do I still did it.Later on we experimented with b.d.s.m and it just seemed natural that I should be the submissive and she the Mistress.