Recent Posts of member Roadie_is_back

By Roadie_is_back at 22,Jan,23 04:53
Haven't decided yet if it is "cool" or annoying
Nice at first glance but when you are looking at a pic or searching for milk it get's in the way and distracts me.

By Roadie_is_back at 03,Jul,22 18:24
I love it Looks a little better when it's HARD I'd lend a hand or to help you out. I'd give it a 9 as I haven't seen a 10 dick yet I am hard to please

By Roadie_is_back at 21,Jun,22 21:52
I agree, can't take them with you so enjoy. And you, Ms Bella, are a VERY generous person. Always make me smile Thank you !!

By Roadie_is_back at 21,Jun,22 02:49
You truly are a wonderful, caring, thoughtful, generous person Thanks for the cakes

By Roadie_is_back at 20,Jun,22 16:33
If anyone needs to use some points, I LOVE receiving gifts Honestly, I do not understand why anyone would be upset about someone "hoarding" points. I never do as I like sending gifts but maybe they are saving up for someone's special day LOL BTW My birthday is March 20th
ENJOY AND SEND SOME GIFTS

By Roadie_is_back at 03,Aug,21 12:10
Thank you And thanks to all who vote. I appreciate it. Never did POM before

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 16:45
I have seen it and I LOVE !! The beach / ass pic is VERY hot Of course, the mirror pics are hot as hell too ! Hard to pic a favorite . Actually, they are one HOT couple as I enjoy seeing all Again, not sex talk, just a compliment! What I do when a lone in my business
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

sorry, hard to type * What I do when alone is my business * Sorry

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 16:16
Why is there no trophy or award for being on top ? It can get costly to stay on top. Just curious ...

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 16:01
Since I saw my name here I must reply. Yes I am bi, actually more gay I guess since I married the most wonderful man in the world BUT I can talk about the weather, sports, I LOVE FOOTBALL!! (the real American football) Nascar, hockey, baseball, home remodeling, the family, quading, camping .. on and on. There is one straight Aussie guy that I have chatted with and was never sexual BUT he can also accept and occasional compliment from another man with a smile. Just because you are straight does not mean you can't chat with others and be popular on here. How many folks know why I suddenly moved from beautiful warm and sunny Florida to the gloomy COLD snowy Pittsburgh Pennsylvania? Maybe a topic of discussion for a friend ???? Yes, this is a sex site BUT it can be soooooooo much more. Maybe things are different where you are but I am actually insulted that one would feel because I am bi/gay/curious that I can only talk sex talk ??? Are you for real ? This is 2019.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I can also discuss hot female pics too I am an ass man Meaning, I always check out a women's ass first! NO DISRESPCT to anyone !!! Some guys are a tits man etc …

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 15:45
When I send a gift, it is a gesture of sending a quick "I'm thinking of you" or " just a quick hello". I never expect one in return nor am I offended if I do not get one back BUT, I BELIEVE a short "Thanks " always makes the sender feel a little better With a few exceptions, before I add someone as a friend I have some discussions with them and ask for a name they prefer to be addressed as. I TRY to get to know them a little. There are the cases where they just want to view your video and that's why we post them right? That is why I try to do a "clean up" of friends from time to time. Now, add me as a friend damn it !

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 04:35
AHHHHHH ok, I will just ask "everyone", add me as a friend and I will say hi and THEN send you a gift then ignore you. Thank you for the tip. I have had several head traumas over the years, maybe they are catching up with me

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 04:11
Trying to BUY their vote and friendship. Isn't that what you do ?? I MUST have 500 friends NOW.
I am on here 2 years and not at 200 yet AND a clean up is coming.
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

1st round cleanup .. 25 deleted .. more to come soon. IF you can't talk to me, vote for my pic OR send me a gift in 30 days, you will be gone.

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 03:45
The only reason I am still on this site is to be a perv and see the hot pics I am certainly NOT looking for a mate on a sex site. Two pervs together ?? wow that would be interesting NO OFFENCE to anyone who met someone from the site, it was meant to be funny. One perv per couple for us

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 03:31
You have me rolling on the floor I will start to send out those gifts now

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 02:56
When lower, you do jump up 5% per vote BUT the closer you get to 85% and above it can be as little as a 2% jump per vote and if others are voting for the member above you at the same time you don't move at all. It's a joke. BRING BACK old image bid

By Roadie_is_back at 02,Apr,19 02:53
Reason, just to show some other members anyone can be on top with enough points. It is a fake contest as anyone can voted unlimited votes so means nothing. But what else do you do with points ?

By Roadie_is_back at 01,Apr,19 01:10
At 100 points a pop and it lasts maybe an hour ?? Cheaper ???

By Roadie_is_back at 01,Apr,19 00:22
I still do not understand this feature. There is no "prize" or "trophy". It eats a TON of points if you wish to remain on top. I thought the feature was to get your new pic out there or to promote your pic for a contest. The one who votes gets 3 points (every 4 hours) and those are NOT taken from the person you vote for. You can vote more but EACH vote costs 20 points. You do not get the 3 points if you vote for your own pic but the first is free. This morning around 9:30am my pic was at 2%, it took me 27 votes, YES 27x20, to get on top, within seconds I was knocked back down. After another 12 votes I was still at number 2 so I gave up. Is there any other method of getting your pics out there to promote them ? I am sure I am done with that "feature". THANK you to all that voted for my new pic. One day left to vote in the contest, my last one /contest.php?id=1279
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

The reason I voted so many times for my own pic. I wanted to see just how many it took to get back on top. Now I know

By Roadie_is_back at 21,May,18 23:25
But what I am saying is the Hugs, Stud, and Fireworks all cost 20 like the others I listed yet "cash in" value is 0 ?

By Roadie_is_back at 21,May,18 14:31
On a NEW SUBJECT: GIFTS: Why is it that IF someone would want to cash in a gift they / you do not get the same value of points : ?

GIFT COST CASH IN VALUE

Slice of pie 20 10
Blue Ribbon 20 10
Fireworks 20 0
Sundae 20 10
Movie Date 20 10
Piece of Cake 20 10
Stud Muffin 20 0
Hugs & Kisses 20 0

Just curious ? Any thoughts ?

By Roadie_is_back at 20,May,18 23:27
Well with his help I am sure he could make any hole big enough to take it. In my dreams I would like to SEE one that big, I said nothing about taking it

By Roadie_is_back at 20,May,18 22:58
No way in hell it is real BUT if it is ... OH MY Still nice to dream right ? Some want to believe it is real.

By Roadie_is_back at 10,May,18 23:16
First, you are welcome for the compliment. Very well deserved.

Second, I in no way meant to imply that you did not work hard for everything. Being a winner of a POTM clearly shows that you are willing and able to do it. For that, I give you much credit.

Lastly and MOST important, you were man enough and strong enough to say "I've since re-evaluated my opinion on the matter" after listening what others say. THAT takes a BIG man to do so! You are clearly a wise man !

By Roadie_is_back at 09,May,18 21:52
In my opinion, even though you didn't ask , if they can't follow the simple rules such as OUTDOORS, or CLOSE-UPS they should be ousted BUT as always, you are way too kind to do such a thing. Hopefully, the voters will see the wrong in what they did.

By Roadie_is_back at 09,May,18 13:06
I could not agree more Do NOT change it. The winner DESERVES the award the worked so hard for!

By Roadie_is_back at 09,May,18 13:05
PLEASE do NOT get offended but: Anything worth winning is a LOT of HARD work and determination. I grew up in the times when there was ONE (1) WINNER ! Whether you are 2nd or last, you did not win. Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze is getting very close to the participation awards Admin mentioned. I give ALL the winners credit for their hard work and they deserve the Trophy. Bronze, Silver etc would diminish the POTM Trophy. Again, do not get offended, just giving my opinion. Good luck to all who enter. On a side note, you have incredibly hot pictures !

By Roadie_is_back at 18,Mar,17 14:48
Happy Birthday from one Pisces to another _ Pisces rule
--------------------------------------- added after 21 seconds

BTW .. mine is the 20th ...

By Roadie_is_back at 23,Feb,17 02:33
FOR YOU I WILL ; MONICA

Yes, when you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough