Recent Posts of member Nottsplaymate

Topics:

Testosterone 24,Aug,19 17:26
Looking for UK photography 12,Jul,18 20:57

By Nottsplaymate at 25,Jan,24 17:04
Last year I discovered a wooded area near Robin hoods famous tree the Major oak . It is owned and run by the RSPB and which has recognised that the area has been used by naturist walkers for many years and allows it . I visited the area many times last year walking amongst the trees as nature intended and I can't wait for the weather to improve so I can get back there this year .

By Nottsplaymate at 01,May,22 16:25
No , no one seems interested I'd love to meet up with someone

By Nottsplaymate at 18,Sep,21 16:39
I love going to The Attic , in your home town , I love wanking in the cinema

By Nottsplaymate at 21,Jan,21 21:21
Just purchased my first unit , on the first night I tried it out with a small anal bi-polar probe whilst using a penis pump , the feeling was amazing and I really look forward to learning more .

By Nottsplaymate at 04,Dec,20 19:51
I've just treated myself to loads of new lingerie , their will be loads of pictures to share soon

By Nottsplaymate at 26,Dec,19 17:22
I totally agree , I love watching my wanking videos especially the outdoor ones they always make me cum .

By Nottsplaymate at 26,Aug,19 19:30
Thank you for the advice I am thinking of trying enanthate , still unsure of the dosage because I didn't like the roid rage last time so I want to minimise it , so I am thinking of starting on 125 weekly and see if I need to build up .

By Nottsplaymate at 24,Aug,19 17:28
There is a great place near me , you'll have to cum wank walking

By Nottsplaymate at 10,Aug,19 19:53
It would be great to have a pumping buddy

By Nottsplaymate at 08,Jun,19 14:29
Go for it I've had two amazing holidays on the beach at maspalomas

By Nottsplaymate at 16,Oct,18 20:09
They have

By Nottsplaymate at 16,Oct,18 18:39
51 years old how am I doing ? /70bg6fqnjahdpic.html

By Nottsplaymate at 08,Oct,18 19:08
I love wanking outdoors , I am very lucky and have a South facing garden that I can hide in , there is a local walk where there are places you can wank in the nude and I have also had the time of my life on Maspalomas beach for two holidays .

By Nottsplaymate at 06,Sep,18 22:55
Yes

By Nottsplaymate at 06,Sep,18 19:38
Noooooooooo she normally just plays on her phone

By Nottsplaymate at 06,Sep,18 13:51
Noooooooooo

By Nottsplaymate at 26,Aug,18 18:01
Yes I think it feels great being fucked whilst having a hard on

By Nottsplaymate at 22,Aug,18 19:21
Not really a swimming pool but I enjoyed it /nfvzwba64bfhpic.html

By Nottsplaymate at 15,Aug,18 18:59

By Nottsplaymate at 10,Aug,18 19:04
Bottom

By Nottsplaymate at 22,Jul,18 22:42
/5qerwv89bdyhpic.html
An amusing addition I think

By Nottsplaymate at 22,Jul,18 22:37
My 26 year old girl neighbour has been coming around to my flat for a few years now and I have slowly allowed her to catch me in various states of undress , I can now sit , with my hard cock in my hand , next to her on the sofa and she loans me the use of her laptop to go on chaturbate and sits and watches while I wank . Fucking heaven

By Nottsplaymate at 10,Jul,18 20:31
Five hours is my longest but my cock looked like a baby elephant's trunk the next day

By Nottsplaymate at 11,Jun,18 19:08
[/URL]

By Nottsplaymate at 29,May,18 20:00
I love being nude and hard in my garden

By Nottsplaymate at 13,May,18 19:31
I love wanking in front of a mirror so I see what others would see if they were watching me

By Nottsplaymate at 08,May,18 14:58
Always the cock I'm a bottom

By Nottsplaymate at 07,May,18 16:27
I've had two holidays in masplomas and spent the days on the beach and in the dunes , and my nights in the Jumbo center and had the time of my life

By Nottsplaymate at 07,May,18 16:22
I've had two holidays in masplomas and spent the days on the beach and in the dunes , and my nights in the Jumbo center and had the time of my life

By Nottsplaymate at 18,Mar,18 17:41
My 26 year old girl neighbour has been coming around to my flat for a few years now and I have slowly allowed her to catch me in various states of undress , I can now sit , with my hard cock in my hand , next to her on the sofa and she loans me the use of her laptop to go on chaturbate and sits and watches while I wank . Fucking heaven

By Nottsplaymate at 04,Mar,18 19:26
I've been wanking on chaturbate all afternoon whilst my 26 year old neighbor has been sat next to me watching # fucking heaven can't wait to do it again

By Nottsplaymate at 15,Dec,17 21:05
I loved to be watched while I wank and fuck myself , I've wanked in a gay sauna in Nottingham and in the cinema in a swingers club in Derby and I had the time of my life for two weeks on the dunes in masplomas . I'd love to have a wank buddy who would take photos of me .

By Nottsplaymate at 25,Nov,17 18:44
Thank you my friend a very informative comment .

By Nottsplaymate at 24,Nov,17 20:45
I'd like to think that I have a beautiful cock please have a look at my profile and let me know

By Nottsplaymate at 19,Nov,17 15:08
I've smoked weed for the past 30 years and obviously love it . well done to the states in the USA that have realised that we can act as adults and enjoy cannabis and still have a functional happy life , but please please please UK catch up!!!!

By Nottsplaymate at 08,Oct,17 11:01
Bottom

By Nottsplaymate at 02,Sep,17 20:53
My number one is definitely weed which is what I have smoked almost every day for the last 30 years and always makes me up for most things . But the best sex was in the 90 on mdma ever touch was amazing , speed is frustrating as your head is racing with things you want to do and you become a total exhibitionist but keeping an erection can be difficult. But I've always enjoyed anal tho so I'd always managed to make myself cum .

By Nottsplaymate at 10,Aug,17 19:29
Believe me I've tried but just can't reach but I have got a dildo that is the same size as me and fits beautifully

By Nottsplaymate at 04,Aug,17 19:38
I love to wank with my legs wide open too so my balls stick out and I can easily fuck myself

By Nottsplaymate at 04,Aug,17 19:31
I would love a wank buddy who was good with a camera and we could see where things led